Reviews for Bet You Can't!
Zenia chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
More!
Zenia chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Update!
gulistanlik chapter 3 . 1/16/2009
He had LEFT her? Why?

And who is Kyrian's older brother? Is it Jonah or Kevin by any chance?

And I wonder if that Matthew from the previous chapter is related to Vince in any way? *grins roguishly*
gulistanlik chapter 2 . 1/16/2009
Uh-oh...what happened to Kyrian?
walkonair chapter 3 . 1/15/2009
Hey!

GREAT story so far! I noticed a couple of things (just little typos)I put what I thought was correct in the brackets:

She punched some guy[']s face just this morning.

"I mean, what would you[r] mom say when she heard you were being mean to poor little Ky?"

"What do you mean 'doesn't have the right'[?] (maybe you wanted this one w/o a question mark and just the way it was-not sure)

She stepped up to him, her body [mere] inches mere away from his.

"[Go] Don't stick your nose where it belongs," (not sure what this one's supposed to mean, maybe it's good how it is.)

Keep on writing AWESOME stories! You are one of my inspirations!

Thanks and please update soon!

walkonair
Jainblu chapter 3 . 1/10/2009
Ooh, i like this.. I kinda shouldn't but I do!

lol, i'm a little bit confused as to Aria...and um, was this before.. or was this after DTIA... maybe it's at the same time... okay i think i may have to re-read it... or something.. yeah.

Anyhow. Yay!

I like it ... by the way
MyDecoy chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
hahaha I loved it D

amazing! DD
fatbird33 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
", and nobody who was anybody would give up the chance to attend" i liked that line.

"activities illegal in public. "haha nice

"The only time you've seen an orgy is as a definition in a dictionary"heheh. wow you have a lot of good lines in this chapter!

"Tanya was too focused on her thoughts to notice."*gasp* is it him, is it him?

Kyrian?" SQUE!

"She punched in some guys face just this morning."rewrite as:"She punched some guy's face this morning"

"what would you mom say" rewrite as: "What would your mom say"

OMG! why is Tanya being such a biatch to him! no! Don't be a biatch!

"Tanya Sanchez was going to get pissed drunk that night."hehe nice.

"Since you left Tanya high and dry and I had to swear at her until she got back to her senses,"o i sense a dramatic story here!

..i like nick...he's slimy, but at the same time...

"And when I said to give me a heart attack, I didn't mean a cholesterol-induced one." That's the best kind of heart attack

""I think my time here is going to be very interesting." Awkward...

YAY! i want to read more! i really like it. aweseomness! happy holidays:)
Kohlomere chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Are you finished with exams? It's a wonderful feeling to be finished.

Anyway, this chapter wasn't one of your better. It just wasn't particularly interesting or funny. But I suppose it's building on something?

It's too early for me to say...

Great work,

E
Zenia chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
I love the story, but I think it's a little choppy.

-Read You Later
Silencia chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Love it! I really wanna know what exactly happened!

Grtz Silencia
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Hey.

Yay You updated! If you update again I'll give you a cookie (An Imaginary one of course. Your a writer, you can use your imagaination. lol)

Haha. Creepy professor!

Good chapter. I love the cute little thing Nick and Tanya have going. How they play flirt and stuff. Its cute!

Yay! Ky's back. I love him. This chapter has raised so many questions for me. But I know you wont answer them because they will be answered later on in the story. But I want to know now!

Please dont make Ky have done something really really bad to her. And please let her forgive him. I like him to much for himto be hated. lol

And I have a feeling that whatever she hates Ky for might have happened in grade 11...

Anyway. Update. I'll give you a cookie! :D

Steph (Word-Painting)
Far.abi chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
i wasn't a fan of the beginning chapters but i like this exchange between the two characters. do you have character pics of them?
Spurlunk chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
No spelling/grammar mistakes that I can see. If there were, I wouldn't be reading it, xP. I hate people who don't even bother to spell check. I like how this is going, it's getting intriguing, and I'm getting better at remembering which character is which, xp. You introduced them too fast in the beginning, but you've made up for that now. Keep it up!
AnAngelFromAbove chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
First of all, I love this story. This story has so much passion for just a few chapters. A question I have is what is the situatuion that is going on between Tanya and Kyrian that just not make them friends anymore? Just keep updating as possible.
473 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 .. Last Next »