Reviews for Bet You Can't!
amateur.author chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
amazing chapter. i'm now even more hooked. keep up the good work!
danielle503 chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Great chapter, the flashback was fine, what happen to Kyrian, can’t wait for the next chapter, updated soon.
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Hey,

I read the first one (finished it today) and forgot to review it in my haste to read this one.

So, it was awesome, loved it. I would like to say My name is Stephanie. So thanks so much for making the intern Stephanie such a slut *feels unloved*

All the storys I have read with a Stephanie in them she always turns out to be a super bitch (sorry if the swearing offended you or anything, I coulnt think of a better word) a lesbein, or a slut. I think thats saying something about my name.

Anyway...

This one is good. I like Kyrian (how do you say that) I loved how Ari and Thane and everyone just randomly pop up.

The flash back was fine.

What was up with Matt? He was all 'love you' then he went all like 'boo, you whore' wtf much? Will he be in it later? Will it be like a fight bettween him and kyrian for her affection.

Over all thought: pretty dam awesome, now you have to update as soon as possible because I'm on holidays and am bored. :D

Can I bear your children? No, joking. You should add in your net authors note if you do get anyone actually asking you that, I'd be interested to know.

Randomw question... Kyrian... is he nick. did he like get a name change or something?

Also, um... crap I forgot. OH WAIT! what happened in 11th grade?

Thanks for putting up with the review. Update for Steph because she thinks your writings awesome.

Sewpah Steph, saving the world one nanowrimo at a time. :D
Olivia Hastings chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
ha ha

nice...story too, lolz

call me impatient or wat not but wen are u gonna tell us wat happened to Kyrian?
Spurlunk chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
The time changes kind of unsettled me - I was a bit confused. The flashback was fine. Matthew had a VERY quick change from sick with love for her to hella mean and jealous. Nice story so far, and I'm waiting to see what happens next!
XDD chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
uhm, thoughts on matthew? he's wow pyscho creepy?

and nice how you kinda just threw in tanya's super fighting skills. (:
slee5133 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
hey, loving the story so far but maybe you should put a heading that indicates it switches to her in uni cuz i got really confused thinking that she was still in yr 11 and trying to seduce kyrian when she really was in uni...
Roman Candles chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Great story so far. I can't wait to learn more about Tanya and Kyrian. I love the dynamic of their relationship. They have real chemistry, but I want to know what happened to end their friendship. Please update soon.
GNIP chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Highly enjoyed this chapter, please update soon.
CrazyInAGoodWay chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
lol just post more
fatbird33 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
"she was gazing at Kent Reed" aww hell no!

o kent sounds pretty though...

Your challenge this year is to seduce me."o

"Ms. Sanchez!" the professor reprimanded. "If you will not behave yourself, I will have to ask you to leave."hells no!

""I...I came to see you," he said so quietly she almost thought she had imagined it. "I only enrolled in this class because you were in it."" a little creepy. ha i see she thinks the same:)

You FUCKING WHORE!" His face was completely red by then. "You just keep fucking him, and he just keeps fucking other girls when you're not around. He's a fucking wanker filled to the brim with STI's, and you're one of his prostitutes!" o damn!

holy damn what a creeper!

yay! i''m way excited about this story. update soon:)
KariandTK chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
At first I got confused because the characters were partially different, but then I got into the second chapter "first chapter" and I understand it now.

1) I thought the flashback was a good idea. It put the story into more perspective.

2) Matthew, is he trying to get together with her?

3) I thought it was good. I do like how it contains a part about the other story.

4) Please update soon!
fatbird33 chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
i LOVE the voice you have in here it's so personable.

"But no, Kyrian had to ruin it all" like that line.

how cute:)

(Or thrown out...but burned sounds better.)hehe nice.

oh yeah they're gonna fall in love. i'm exicted:)
I Murder on Impulse chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Haha, Flashback was great, Matthew is hilarious and I love the story...so far. JUST KIDDING! It's fantastic, really :)
Zenia chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
Good job. I can't wait to hear more about Kyrian.

-Read You Later