Reviews for Bet You Can't!
fatbird33 chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
", and nobody who was anybody would give up the chance to attend" i liked that line.

"activities illegal in public. "haha nice

"The only time you've seen an orgy is as a definition in a dictionary"heheh. wow you have a lot of good lines in this chapter!

"Tanya was too focused on her thoughts to notice."*gasp* is it him, is it him?

Kyrian?" SQUE!

"She punched in some guys face just this morning."rewrite as:"She punched some guy's face this morning"

"what would you mom say" rewrite as: "What would your mom say"

OMG! why is Tanya being such a biatch to him! no! Don't be a biatch!

"Tanya Sanchez was going to get pissed drunk that night."hehe nice.

"Since you left Tanya high and dry and I had to swear at her until she got back to her senses,"o i sense a dramatic story here!

..i like nick...he's slimy, but at the same time...

"And when I said to give me a heart attack, I didn't mean a cholesterol-induced one." That's the best kind of heart attack

""I think my time here is going to be very interesting." Awkward...

YAY! i want to read more! i really like it. aweseomness! happy holidays:)
Kohlomere chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Are you finished with exams? It's a wonderful feeling to be finished.

Anyway, this chapter wasn't one of your better. It just wasn't particularly interesting or funny. But I suppose it's building on something?

It's too early for me to say...

Great work,

E
Zenia chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
I love the story, but I think it's a little choppy.

-Read You Later
Silencia chapter 3 . 12/19/2008
Love it! I really wanna know what exactly happened!

Grtz Silencia
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
Hey.

Yay You updated! If you update again I'll give you a cookie (An Imaginary one of course. Your a writer, you can use your imagaination. lol)

Haha. Creepy professor!

Good chapter. I love the cute little thing Nick and Tanya have going. How they play flirt and stuff. Its cute!

Yay! Ky's back. I love him. This chapter has raised so many questions for me. But I know you wont answer them because they will be answered later on in the story. But I want to know now!

Please dont make Ky have done something really really bad to her. And please let her forgive him. I like him to much for himto be hated. lol

And I have a feeling that whatever she hates Ky for might have happened in grade 11...

Anyway. Update. I'll give you a cookie! :D

~ Steph (Word-Painting)
Far.abi chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
i wasn't a fan of the beginning chapters but i like this exchange between the two characters. do you have character pics of them?
Spurlunk chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
No spelling/grammar mistakes that I can see. If there were, I wouldn't be reading it, xP. I hate people who don't even bother to spell check. I like how this is going, it's getting intriguing, and I'm getting better at remembering which character is which, xp. You introduced them too fast in the beginning, but you've made up for that now. Keep it up!
AnAngelFromAbove chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
First of all, I love this story. This story has so much passion for just a few chapters. A question I have is what is the situatuion that is going on between Tanya and Kyrian that just not make them friends anymore? Just keep updating as possible.
amateur.author chapter 3 . 12/18/2008
amazing chapter. i'm now even more hooked. keep up the good work!
danielle503 chapter 2 . 12/17/2008
Great chapter, the flashback was fine, what happen to Kyrian, can’t wait for the next chapter, updated soon.
Pages Stained With Ink chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Hey,

I read the first one (finished it today) and forgot to review it in my haste to read this one.

So, it was awesome, loved it. I would like to say My name is Stephanie. So thanks so much for making the intern Stephanie such a slut *feels unloved*

All the storys I have read with a Stephanie in them she always turns out to be a super bitch (sorry if the swearing offended you or anything, I coulnt think of a better word) a lesbein, or a slut. I think thats saying something about my name.

Anyway...

This one is good. I like Kyrian (how do you say that) I loved how Ari and Thane and everyone just randomly pop up.

The flash back was fine.

What was up with Matt? He was all 'love you' then he went all like 'boo, you whore' wtf much? Will he be in it later? Will it be like a fight bettween him and kyrian for her affection.

Over all thought: pretty dam awesome, now you have to update as soon as possible because I'm on holidays and am bored. :D

Can I bear your children? No, joking. You should add in your net authors note if you do get anyone actually asking you that, I'd be interested to know.

Randomw question... Kyrian... is he nick. did he like get a name change or something?

Also, um... crap I forgot. OH WAIT! what happened in 11th grade?

Thanks for putting up with the review. Update for Steph because she thinks your writings awesome.

~ Sewpah Steph, saving the world one nanowrimo at a time. :D
Olivia Hastings chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
ha ha

nice...story too, lolz

call me impatient or wat not but wen are u gonna tell us wat happened to Kyrian?
Spurlunk chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
The time changes kind of unsettled me - I was a bit confused. The flashback was fine. Matthew had a VERY quick change from sick with love for her to hella mean and jealous. Nice story so far, and I'm waiting to see what happens next!
XDD chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
uhm, thoughts on matthew? he's wow pyscho creepy?

and nice how you kinda just threw in tanya's super fighting skills. (:
slee5133 chapter 2 . 12/15/2008
hey, loving the story so far but maybe you should put a heading that indicates it switches to her in uni cuz i got really confused thinking that she was still in yr 11 and trying to seduce kyrian when she really was in uni...
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 21 28 29 30 31 32 .. Last Next »