Reviews for Bet You Can't!
GwennyP89 chapter 15 . 12/28/2011
Okay! Wow! This Chapter made me cry! I have two friends and a cousin who have lost their babies at less than a year so I've seen the pain up close...You did a pretty good job at not over dramatizing the truth of what happened to his little brother so props to that! )
Bookworm-At-Starbucks chapter 3 . 11/4/2011
okay, i knw that there are some people who love your story but all i got to say is for me it went downhill after the dare in elevnth grade. She acts like a high queen bitch and he is no better. i jope i dont offend you but thats how i feel. love your writing style by the way, that was the first thing that hooked me in .
GittaStar chapter 16 . 7/27/2011

Candescence chapter 16 . 4/16/2011
Cute story
TasteYourSins chapter 16 . 4/12/2011
Oh my God.

DID YOU KNOW I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW THIS WAS THE LAST CHAPTER?

I thought it would reach 30. O_O Until I read the Author's note. O_O :O No seriously I'm shocked right now. :

But well. GREAT STORY! :D
TasteYourSins chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
...

WAIT. DOES KYRIAN EVEN LOVE HER! WHAT! WHY IS HE PLAYING GAMES WITH HER IF HE LOVED HER?

And the question that's been haunting me...WHY DID HE LEAVE?

Seriously...so confused right now. :(
TasteYourSins chapter 11 . 4/12/2011
I think I actually wanted her to have a baby...which is REALLY rare of me because I usually pass up stories containing pregnancies and shizz.
TasteYourSins chapter 10 . 4/12/2011
Oh my god disregard my comment for the last chapter. O_O I SKIPPED THE KISS AND LANDED ON THE END OF THE PAGE. -_- Idiot.

And can I just say...UNF?
TasteYourSins chapter 9 . 4/12/2011
First kiss!

WHERE? WHAT?

O_O
TasteYourSins chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
"Because anybody with eyes can see that you're gagga-googoo over Tanya."

"I can't believe you just said 'gagga-googoo'," Kyrian muttered.

HAHAHAHSHADHWAJHAS LMFAO.
TasteYourSins chapter 5 . 4/11/2011
THAT FUCKER!

No I'm just kidding. ...Or am I?

I meant that to Kyrian, btw. WHAT DID HE DO! WHY'D HE LEAVE HER! GODDAMMIT. :))
TasteYourSins chapter 3 . 4/11/2011
YES HATE LOVE! :)

Hmm...I'm still confused though. I still don't know why they fought...maybe 'cuz of that 'bet you can't seduce me' thing? Eh, I'll find out soon enough. :)
ForgottenHope chapter 16 . 3/20/2011
So... Oddly enough, I read this sequel before I read DTIA. Heh heh... I only realized this after reading DTIA and then looking for the sequel to read. Needless to say, the first time I read Bet You Can't! I didn't get the significance of the vows or the relationships between Jonah & Neveda and Thane & Allison. So I reread those parts and understood a whole lot more. Silly me... :) I've got to say though, your stories have some of the most amusing and captivating plots I've found on fp. And they always make me laugh! Which causes the people around me to give me strange looks, but it's so worth it! ] I hope you'll be writing another story for this series, as I'd love to find out how Thane and Jonah figure things out between themselves and the women they're in love with.
481 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »