Reviews for Bet You Can't!
midnight tales chapter 16 . 11/23/2010
I think this story is absolutely adorable, especially the relationship between Ky and Tanya. I really liked the way you started this story too, the prologue I mean, though it's a bit confusing at first because I didn't know what you're focusing on in this story, but it's all fine after I continued to read on. really liked this story (:
Taurus05 chapter 16 . 9/23/2010
ohh my, i loved it!

Are you still gonna write an epilogue...?

Anyway, i LOVED this story, and as usual, it was brilliantly written. I loved to see the Devil Take It All characters, it was great. But Tanya and Kyrian were just AWESOME! I swear, i loved . .It. That's all I can say. lOl

Great story.
oo chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
hi, i just finished reading your story, and decided that im in love with it (and kyrian). just for curiosity, did you have an idea about what was kyrian's original idea of a bet for the 11th grade?
Closet Authors Imagination chapter 2 . 8/25/2010
The Flash Back Was Completely Apropriot. It Show's How She Thinks About Ky (I Assume She Will End Up With Him) Alot, And It Relates To The Subject Of Her Protecting Herself.

I Hate Matthew All Ready, I Hope He Gets Charged !

I Think The Story Is Awesome Already (:

And Yes, You Are Now My Hero.. Sorry, I Cant Bare Your Chilren (Grins)
Country Princess chapter 16 . 8/7/2010
I LOVED IT!
ForeverWasteAway chapter 16 . 7/17/2010
ah where's that epilogue? D:

i love this story! And DTIA! And all your one shots! You have an incredible talent for writing extremely likeable characters. Especially female leads. I've read so many stories on here I've had trouble getting through because the main female characterr is so irritatng. Haha that was a bit harsh :/ (but true)
Badger In Disguise chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
okay, I get it now. The transition was just a little confusing.
Badger In Disguise chapter 2 . 7/17/2010
I'm confused. The way you set up the prologue made it seem like they are in high school, but I am unaware of any high school with sororities and yes, the flash back did seem a little out of place. Good other than that, though. I like the main character.
That one person chapter 10 . 6/30/2010
...more arrows. very convincing
That one person chapter 9 . 6/30/2010
MORE ARROWS! CAN'T RESIST! Anyways! lol i love Allison. ;)
that one person chapter 7 . 6/30/2010
the Arrows on the Bottom Page were so marvelous and amazing that i just HAD to review! it was really tempting! AND it's your 400th review XD so congrats! anyways: the story is cute so far
baby-gurl88 chapter 16 . 6/26/2010
and the epilogue is where? :) I love the 2 stories :)
SparklingA chapter 16 . 6/20/2010
:D

My face is trying to move, I swear it is. It's not working very well, apparently -Grinning is m skin of preference. Sorry, random nonsense. I'll stop babbling... That was awesome! And aw. And I see you haven't posted that epilogue *dark stare* Why? Yeah, that's right. I'm a demanding reviewer.

I read this story because I was reading the re-write of Devil Take It All (I've never read the original) and it stopped. It stopped! I was heart broken, so I clicked on this even though it said it was a continuation and LOVED it :D Kyrian was so cute :) And Tanya was awesome. And THANE *swoons*

Sorry, I'm calm now. Calm.

But, seriously, I have the biggest crush on him lol And I want to see his story with Allison. So, go write it. Now. Why are you still reading this, huh? I said now. Gr.

Cough Cough. I'm calm, I swear.

Anyway XD I think I've successfully conveyed that I liked your story. And if you ever decide to re-write this, too, I would suggest you entwined all the information in chapter 14 through out the story instead of putting it in one whole chapter. I just think it would make Tanya's acceptance of it a little more believable. I don't know. Just mah opinion ;) I loved it anyway because I am a love-delirious idiot like that lol

Go write. GO.

Loves,

Sparks.
flunkybubbleshorts chapter 16 . 6/14/2010
Wow! I'd somehow put off reading this story and only got around to it today.

Intense. I really liked it. The characters, as usual, were what caught the eye. Your characters are always super-entertaining. :)

Is there going to be an epilogue, ever? I feel slightly cheated because there wasn't enough Kyrian/Tanya interaction. *hopeful grin*

Aria and Nick was a great sub plot though. Done perfectly!

Sukanya
JustWords chapter 16 . 5/31/2010
I seem to be at war with how i feel about this... fantastic ending, maybe a bit quick, considering she seemed to have her heart absolutely torn in two when he left, and then she just forgave him? but, i loved it anyways..

the other feeling is NO, its ended! fyi, I love how this story was connected to DTIA... are you perhaps doing more stories connected to all the families we've learned about in the DTIA and this one? would be AWESOME! :D

well, off to read your stories and probably answer all my questions lol... you have so much talent, good luck with writing :)
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »