Reviews for Bet You Can't!
JustWords chapter 14 . 5/31/2010
aw! this last scene between kyrian and tanya's father was sad.. can't wait for more! eek! it ends soon.. no!
JustWords chapter 5 . 5/30/2010
WOW! awesome beginning! devouring it, and just had to say its fantastic so far, and i LOVE the name kyrian xD

off to read the rest, cheers! :D
MK16 chapter 16 . 5/16/2010
Ahh loved it !

good story, haven't read one with this plotline to extra brownie points

;D

I think she gave him too fast at the beginning

but ho can help it

ky sounds smexi

well done :D
symPAUny chapter 16 . 5/9/2010
wonderful story... nice describing of events/places
PopMyCherry chapter 2 . 4/25/2010
I am a bit confused about the time jump and the flashbacks. However, they serve their purpose. They make you want to keep reading and find out what is going on.
PopMyCherry chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
It is cute so far. A little bit funny, and a little bit fluffy. I like it.
animegirl214 chapter 16 . 4/5/2010
ah i cant believe i forgot to review for this last chapter!

im basically re-reading all ur stories right now :P

im pretty bored u see, and i miss ur stories~ ;P

lol

but anyway, whens the One-shot of Thane and Allison gonna come out? ;) and the epilouge? :)
Kia Nika chapter 16 . 3/27/2010
Good story!
ILveJcb chapter 16 . 3/26/2010
This is officially the only 'Complete' story where i reviewed more than once! So, well done me!

Okay-getting back to the story! It was just awesome! There were some parts that really made me laugh to tears, e.g. where she whispers to Kyrian about that little girl who had stollen the tiarra, when she was dancing on the aisle! That part, was just...hillarious!

I really want to read teh epilogue! Please do upload it! Please, please, please?

Thanks so much!

I'll be reading more of your stories later as I have some really important exams coming up in a few weeks!

Thanks and great work!
ILveJcb chapter 9 . 3/26/2010
OH, MY GOD!

That was HOT!

man, i don't remember smirking while reading in a long while...thanks mate, you made my day!
ILveJcb chapter 1 . 3/26/2010
"Where is this headed? Well, let's start at the very beginning.

In the beginning, God created the heaven and the earth-"

THAT LINE MADE ME LAUGH OUT LOUD!

Gosh! This thing is hillarious!
charm en route chapter 16 . 3/21/2010
OH SO CUTE. Hahah, I absolutely adored this story... seriously! It has made my eyes water from both sadness and adorableness and that must mean it's amazing, huh? :p

Anyway, I enjoyed all of the characters and I like how you intertwined the old story as well.

Other than the two uses of 'irregardless' (haha) I only noticed a few other mistakes, so that's good too. :D

Have nice life! ;)
charm en route chapter 2 . 3/21/2010
I'm really interested in this so far, and I think it's amazingly fun to read... but you almost killed me.

"Not to mention he had some sort of innate niceness that made girls flock to him irregardless of his average looks."

...irregardless is not a word. It really isn't. :/

I mean, other than that I loved this chapter, but... yeah. Hahah. [:
Mariana Sanchez chapter 9 . 3/3/2010
I loved it it was sensual and overall your best chapter yet!
passiononfire chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
aww...i like the dares that they do!
485 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »