Reviews for Waking Up In Vegas
alidawn3 chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
For some reason, Carrie Underwood's Last Name is playing in my head. Hell, maybe she should change it to first name :D Cute story! I know at the top it said, about humans or whatever, but are you sure this man wasn't slightly vampiric? Hahaha. This story gets a thumbs up. And I usually dont like one-shots :D

- alidawn
Masquerade hide your face chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
This is really good. You should finish it.
TinyDancer chapter 1 . 10/25/2010
hey, I only just read this and I was wondering if this story has been abandoned and if you have explained already, sorry I must have missed it
nancy chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
more?
Miss Moo chapter 1 . 5/10/2009
Woohoo to senseless entertaining garbage.

I'm not so sure you're going to update this (seeing as it's an '08 story), but I'll be looking at you other work anyway.
mikey magee chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I loved the opening line, but I think it would be better if you just got rid of the "ouch ouch" part and just described her "pain" that way it would se more intense.

The descriptions were nice too, but the humor was even better. "If you weren't so sexy you'd be be dead look" That part made my laugh. You've done agreat with showing the character's emotions. Nice job, keep writing!
Sexy Vampirechick chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
This was a nice read.I liked the was very realistic and I could feel the anger and confusion the girl is feeling through her thing I didn't really like was that the story began from nowhere and ended kind of weird...didn't really show what happened next? By the wedding certificate,did they both got married when they were drunk?
B. J. Winters chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
The premise is cute and there were moments of humor. I’ve seen this sort of thing before and it was only the ending that genuinely surprised me. I liked how you crafted the final few sentences and it make me want to read a second chapter.

In her shock, she landed on the floor with more pain than she had intended, but she quickly hopped to her feet again. She instinctively reached to her sides for a weapon, but all her fingers found was bear skin. {she intended pain? – and it’s bare, not bear. That second line is clever but I expected her to keep looking, particularly before she considered leaving the room. I wouldn’t want to leave my weapon with a stranger}

Not only did she wake up in the arms of a man without any recollection of the night before… she woke up in the arms of a stranger {isn’t that the same thing?}

She was even more so troubled by the fact that he wasn't at all shocked by her sudden presence, and he smiled as if he was acquainted with her. {I don’t think it’s logical to think that just because I can’t remember how I got to a place – that everyone else is in the same situation. Why wouldn’t he seem calm and know her – that makes perfect sense. This is overplayed in my opinion, you could cut some of the repetition and internal dialogue. Assuming he's bipolar? Not where I would go if I were her. Just assume he's an idiot or jerk.}

I expected her to at least look and give the name on the wedding certificate, and she didn’t. It’s an easy fix and would help with flow to have a name for the male lead, making future chapter easier and saving the step of “what’s your name”.
Lenk chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Great first chapter. Hope to see an update soon.