Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
evening's shore chapter 7 . 5/28
YES. YESSSSSSSSSSS. Anwen, you are the fucking bomb. *kowtows* I love Anwen. She's strong-willed, bright, sensible, and loyal. She didn't swoon and fall in love with her mother's murderer. She hates his guts. She tried to kill him *BREAKS INTO APPLAUSE*. YESSSSSSS. Thank goodness for you writing a realistic reaction.

Your writing is very solid as well. If this is the un-revised version, I can't wait to read the revised one.

Thank you for sharing!
P.S. Oh gosh darn, he's gonna find her ain't he? Keep hold of that hatred Anwen!
mylittleprincess chapter 15 . 3/24
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE:(
WIRFan chapter 15 . 2/7
I have not been able to put this story down! I fell in love immediately! The characters are beautifully written, the plot is amazing, and the emotions are so raw and real that one can't help but fall in love! One thing that I loved as I read throughout the story is the relationship that Anwen has with God. I am a Christian as well and her constant struggle with her faith and her elationship with God really spoke to me personally. I got chills every time that she heard the voice say 'I am here, beloved.' All of that really inspired me with my faith.
I don't think that I would be able to complain about anything in this story if I tried. I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! It truly was perfect!
With that note, I would love to know if you were planning on continuing this story. I would be overjoyed if you did continue!
God bless,
WIRFan
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19
Stupid
7nan chapter 15 . 1/13
Love this! How you continue this!
Littlechin chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I remember reading this story when the original was up and I was sooo excited about the reupload, but you stopped. Is there any way you will continue updating the old unedited version? I would loveeee to be able to read it. PLEASEE PLEASE update. Its such a unique story that really gets love across without having to use sex right away to illustrate that. Hope to see the rest of the story up.
Brievel chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Will you ever finish this story? I can't wait to read more.
Brievel chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Yes, yes you have. I think you'll both survive, though.
A pity the two sons couldn't team up to put an end to that...(insert strong language here) of a king.
Brievel chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
I'm now a sniveling mess.
Brievel chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
SSSQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSS! -happily goes off to plan Deirdre's impending wedding-
Brievel chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
What kind of an answer is that, God?
"I told you what to do. Why are you bothering to ask?"
...fine. -_-
Brievel chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Poor Deirdre. She deserves so much better. Hope she gets Leofwine...
Brievel chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
If Leofwine and Deirdre don't end up a couple I am going to have a Royal fit.
xXSaraphine-DominoXx chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
This is such a great story! Would love to see what happens next- in the last few of months I have been thinking up all kinds of concoctions to what is to occur in the future. Ohhhhhhh the wait is indeed painful! Yet you have been great in publishing 15 Chapters :-):-)
You are a really talented writer and I encourage you to keep writing!
931 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »