Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
Kate2008 chapter 4 . 6/17/2011
Wow, I'm sorry that this happened to you. I'm not sure under what capacity this occurred but I know that having your work (your artistic product) plagiarized is just as bad as having something tangible stolen. I write on and though this was a minor occurrence another writer downloaded my entire story and reposted it under her own name on several sites. She claimed that she had given me credit on her profiles but I was still really angry so I understand how you feel. I am however obsessed with this story so I hope you are still accepting applications to your website because I will be sending one in the near future.
Kate2008 chapter 3 . 6/17/2011
First, wonderful chapter. This story is so engaging that I feel like I'm reading a novel. You could have this published and I swear I would buy it. This was a very interesting chapter, lots of new developments. I feel bad for Deirdre, it's obvious she cares about Alaric but I can't help but want Alaric and Anwen together. As I said, great chapter, I'm really enjoying this fanfic.
Kate2008 chapter 2 . 6/17/2011
Very interesting. I was a little surprised to read that Alaric has a betrothed. That compliments things a bit doesn't it . . . Anyway, I really enjoyed this chapter and find Alaric surprisingly charming. At the same time, I still really admire Anwen's courage and strength, though I'm a little surprised she hasn't attempted suicide yet. On to the next chapter!
Kate2008 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Wow, I've been searching for a great story to read and I have to say that this first chapter is one of the best I've read in a long time. You somehow managed to pull me in so quickly when I don't normally read historical pieces. Anwen is such a strong character and so easy to empathize with. I'm excited to continue reading to see where this leads.
LaBelled'Italie chapter 3 . 5/3/2011
Wow, okay, I really love this story! I love your character development, especially of Anwen, and the interactions between Alaric and Anwen. Great job!
cutepanda chapter 3 . 4/26/2011
I read the chapters a few months back ... and then I came across your story again so I thought I'd reread it and drop in a review as well xD

I love the way you write! I've always liked writing stories since I was young... and no matter how I hard I try it's never as interesting or as smooth like your writing! (Which is why I've completely given up on the stories... but that's going really offtopic)

I love Anwen's strong character! And Alaric is so interesting!

I feel slightly sorry for Deidre, the way Alaric was so cold and blew her off xD But then he apologised.. and I felt better for her. But I still like Anwen way better

I'm very childish ahahaha, "You will bear me powerful sons." I laughed at that! I'm thinking it wasn't meant to be funny, but I thought it was .. hmm amusing because of the way it was phrased! But it did fit the period it's written in, in my opinion :D

Now I'm gonna go check out your website again xP~
bookworm6193 chapter 1 . 4/21/2011
When I first read this story, I didn't have an account to favorite it on. Recently I have wanted to read it again. For the longest time I have been searching for this story. I was so afraid that you had taken it down. I finally found it when I went on google and typed in your name( I had written down the names of the story and the authors of some of my favorites).

I can't wait for you to get done revising.
AbbeyXD chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
great story! absolutely loved it! :D
Bree Munch chapter 4 . 3/27/2011
Seikimatsu Angel chapter 4 . 3/19/2011
I was really excited on what will happen on the end!

I can only hope to get the password to see the updates of your story!
Serenity Rina chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
This sucks. Just when I got really excited about this story.

Oh well, what I've read so far is incredible, so I'll just have to email you, and hope for the password (honestly, I don't think I can die peacefully if I don't find out how this story ends - that might seem a bit dramatic, but it can't be helped).
rainxfall chapter 3 . 3/18/2011
Wow off to a riveting start, very descriptive writing. I can't wait for more! :)
sara chapter 2 . 3/17/2011
Oh no! Alric has a fiance! Then why does he want her...Anyways he sounds like a sexy character and I'm loving the main character interactions. This story has a perfect "zing" to it, and I know it's going to be awesome!
GemsBlowfish14 chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
I like the start to your story and how Anwen isn't automatically falling in love with Alaric, like in most romance stories. Also I'm really curious to know who the man with the white horse was. I would love to read more and so sorry to hear someone felt they couldn't write on their own and needed to plagiarize your work. Great start!

~Gems
starry eyez chapter 4 . 3/8/2011
I think I managed to be stern and civil ;)

Hopefully if enough people comment she'll come to grow a conscience and take it down.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »