Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
Blackrose chapter 5 . 3/8/2011
I am sorry that some one would do that! I was really enjoying your story and thought I am not a long term reader I would love to at lest finish this story if you don't mind?

Thanks,

A new fan Blackrose
hyperpiggyblue chapter 5 . 3/6/2011
i hate it when people plagaririz! im happy that i finished reading this story before it happened but i was starting to read ur other story and then i find out its being plagaraized -.-! i heard a lot of writters are switching to wattpad u can try that also :]
India-Spirit0518 chapter 5 . 3/5/2011
I am in love with this story! I was so excited to read more but then i read your important update and profile and immediately became depressed! Dumb ppl who plagiarize! they always ruin great stories on fb for once..
11cina24 chapter 4 . 3/5/2011
I read your story,and i was so excited to read the next chapter, but then i got to here:(

I hope i can read the rest of your story. It's fantastic:)
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 3 . 3/3/2011
i just found this story please let me read the story

here is my
akaCHEEKS chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
Just to increase your review count, I'm going to review. Sorry )
CMS 10 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
I know you asked for us not to message you on this, but the only site of yours I can find leads me back here, and I'd really like to continue reading My Beloved. If you could please email me with the link to your site/story I'd really appreciate it. My email address is long I know, but I was 15 when I made it... and lets just leave it at that was a long time ago... :-D
ChristianAngel01 chapter 5 . 3/2/2011
whoop! my email address is ...
leosaysgerr chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Hi,

I would like access to your new website please. -_-" However, I fall under the category of never reviewed before. In my defense, this story has been on my fav list forever (I'm sure there is some way you could track that.)

I've really enjoy this story and some of your other works. So pretty please?

Leo says gerr
demi.91 chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Ahh I thought you had updated for a second there! :(

Oh well, hope you do continue this story! And damn those plagiarizers!

I'll email you!
the.sky.angel chapter 4 . 3/1/2011
Aww... those people...AGH!

heres ma e-mail: .a

name: .angel.

cant belive people would do that... i hate them.

Cant wait for the next chapterXD
BandGeekSk8er chapter 3 . 2/28/2011
I love it already! Alaric is kinda mean though, but Anwen hate eachother so much its great! I want to see more of what happens!
NicerTwin chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
that sucks! i hate plagiarizing idiots who can't write their own shit. Sorry it's happened to your story :(
starlight-x-A-x chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
oh noo. I'm sorry to say I havent reviewed before but I read this just a few weeks ago and added it to my favourites. This plagarism shite has literally just happened to another story I was following here on fictionpress too. Why do those thieves have to ruin a good thing? As I say to anyone whos been plagiarised, dob them in! Totally name and shame the website and the thief. I shall pm you and continue to follow your work on the alternative site - hopefully :)
Agony of the Heart chapter 4 . 2/28/2011
I don't know if I've every reviewed well I was logged in but I want you to know that I've been a fan of this story since before you edited. I love it and if you ever get this story published make sure it comes to wisconsin! Love love love this story!
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »