Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
thinking chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
no thanks to much work on my part to read the story if you are moving sits. Good luck though.
isthiswalrus chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
I'm not sure if I ever reviewed My Beloved (I'm usually so happy just to see another chapter that I don't remember to) and I'm really sorry it ended up being plagiarized. But I had the fortune to read the story before you went back and started editing, and it was friggin' awesome, so don't lose heart, and good luck with rewriting it and getting it published! I know you can do it, you're amazing! :D
TheRushingRadiancexx chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I think I'm kind of in shock that this is happening to you too. I feel like every great author on here has this happen to them and it is completely awful! I really hope that this is the first and last time that this happens to you.

We wish you all the luck in the world, Mara!
sappyromancelvr chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
major major frowny face. You are a wonderful writer and I'm sorry that some people have to resort to stealing. :((
Tecna chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
I was dreading this happening to you!

I'm so sorry it has though. But, I hope you will give me access to the website you'll be posting the stories on. Or I'll haunt your dreams! I mean it!

Tecna ;)
A.Woody chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
Boo! I really dislike these people who take others peoples' hard work! At least you only had three chapters up and had started over on it, yet still...I am speechless!
Souless-Apparition chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
i agree with kittenhood... what's this plagerised version and we shall leave a nice strongly worded message :D, i was really getting into the story :(
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 4 . 2/27/2011

Oh my god.

I really want to read this story.

Damnit.

In your first chapter you said you wouldn't email it to anyone.

GAH

I hate life
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 3 . 2/27/2011
I feel so bad for Deirdre. So bad.

But she should be with the brother. They seem to have something. He seems to really like her. What's his name? Leif... something? I forgot. Haha.

But dark curls? MY WEAKNESS. So attractive. Lol.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 2 . 2/27/2011
Aw, that's so sad. I feel bad for her.

Also, he's betrothed? Oh dear lord.

That lady is not going to be happy.
sandcastlesinthesand chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER.

I just want you to know that.

And I was reading your profile (or whatever it's called), and you sound like an amazing person. I think it's cool that you don't write with curse words or sex scenes. I admire that, because you're amazing without that stuff.

I'm going to stop this review here so I can move on to the next chapter!
hoptart chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
That's horrible! Not you as well...

Can I know where this plagiarised version is? I could storm it with my torch and pitchfork until they take it down. How about it?
XpheonixrisingX chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
No! God, I hate plagiarizers! They ruin all the best stories! Are you going to be posting it on another site, or just leaving it be until they take it down?

Who is it, by the way? I'd love to go give them a piece of my mind!
DisturbingThePeace chapter 4 . 2/27/2011
O my gosh, that's absolutely horrible. Its so unfortunate that it had to happen to you. I really hope that this plagarist is taken down immediately. I hope this incident doesnt deter you from continuing to write here. I really did enjoy your stories. I mean, I got incredibly excited when I saw that you had "posted".

A lot of readers lately are moving to different sites, particularly ones that have special features that don't allow copy and pasting of stories. I think Wattpad was one of them. Should you deicde that you want to go to a diferent site, I would really love it, and I;m sure others would agree, if you could tell us where we can look up your stories. They really are good, and I would hate to have to lose them just because of someone else's major faults.
Moonlite Star chapter 3 . 2/26/2011
I hope you update this. I'm interested in seeing where this goes.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 .. Last Next »