Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
LittleMissWriter chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I would heartily recommend that you finish the draft and seek a publishing agency; this is wonderful. I love the fact that it goes out of the conventional stories you see in the market, especially with the romance (yes, I have read your first draft and had just looked it up to recommend to someone when I noticed you're rewriting the whole story). Those stories are normally all about sex, and so on. This one is different; it has insight on the characters, and it doesn't revolve around sex. In addition, the characters are likable, believable and altogether wonderful. I really, REALLY recommend you find a publishing agency. If you do so, please post notice on your profile so I can go and buy the book, and pass on the word to my friends ;)
Rosemarysgraden001 chapter 3 . 2/22/2011
Wonderful story so far,it was heavenly.
Illesen chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
can you keep on writing this story? Please? Since I love reading this and I really want an chapter 4
Bethie M. W chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Why have I not read this before? Wow. This is absolutely amazing! You're fantastic with the action scenes! That's one place I feel sorely lacking. I don't write quick moving action sequences very well, and I admit, I often skim them over when I'm reading. It's a rare gift (I believe) to be able to capture the attention with those. Usually I just make sure I get the gist of it and move on, but you string the right words together with a skill that greatly impresses me. My heart was racing!

That part where Alaric took her knife... that was my favorite. It was... just... something else. :)

I'm already hooked on this story. Aw, I should have reacquainted myself with Sweet Ireland Air first, because now I won't be able to stop reading this until I'm caught up. ;) Ah! I love it!
Jerusalem2045 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
you have such a skill with words, i wouldn't change anything. I only hope you will continue the story!
dreamstar1995 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Please update soon. I love the original version. Why do you have to fix it, it was so good before.
Noelle Parker chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
Your killing me! :) I just found your story, quite by accident, and am so enthrolled! Couldn't put it away... the only bad thing... there's only three chapters up. Well, I'm looking forward to you posting the rest of the updates chapters.

I love Anwen and Alaric! It is hard to hate him... even though he did what he did. I love the struggles that Anwen is having. Though she clearly is not looking to actually forgive him now she does seem to need God's assurance and permission. Why else would she not have killed him? I like the inner conflict she's having - wanting to kill him and knowing she shouldn't.

Other than just knowing for some reason that Alaric is amazing... I don't know about him. On the other hand he seemed to be hinting that there was a reason for this battle... what reason? Why did he feel the need to go kill so many? It seemed to me that Anwen was the only one Alaric took hostage. His injured hand by the way - LOVED IT! I'm thinking that Anwen had a little something to do with that, stubborn girl. :)

I feel bad for Deirdre... I mostly just want to push her aside and let something happen between Anwen and Alaric - forgivness is a wonderful thing! Maybe theres a little something between Deirdre and Leofwine. He seemed to be interested... maybe... she does seem good - even if simple. I think that mostly has to do with her being a lady though and raise positioned above all others in her society.

And lastly, but most certainly NOT least, Edana... I wonder who her knight in shinning armor is? And whatever happened to Cadeyrn? I don't think he's dead... and where is the necklae he gave Anwen? The beautiful blue pendant?

Looking forward to an update... and hoping that it is sooner than later. :)

Noell Parker
cooliome chapter 3 . 1/2/2011
update update UPDATE! soon please. its so good.
jyottoor chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
hey i would really like to read ur story will u plz update
pittstick1 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
I absolutely love this story. I really like the re-write but I'm missing the otehr version too. I like how this one has more details of Deirdre and their interaction at the end of chapter 3. I am excited to see what else you have done with the re-write; at the same time I'd love if you could post the original as well to get us through the time between re-write updates. Thanks for writing this great story. I love it!
Hopelessly Cliche 4eva chapter 3 . 12/19/2010
Please please please please continue this story I'm am really intriguied into what becomes of her and Alaric. I have been waiting and waiting and wishing and hoping that you would finish this story as it is an amazing read and really captivating. Please finish it soon it is bugging me to no end as to what happens to Anwen
CV-S chapter 3 . 12/8/2010
I find your story extremely refreshing. Its extremely well written, and I'm interested to read more. Thanks for making a wonderful story. -
Anon chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
Please update!
matchutea chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
Amazing Story. ;D

Deirdre seems a little needy.

Anwen was amazing, she is very brave and strong.

Please update. [:
thetynkster chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
I cant wait for you to update.

I read this story before you decided to rewrite and I absolutely love it!

I think your characters are very well decsribed which makes it easier for me to imagine them.

Also ,I like the fact that their personalities are so strong. I would say that my favorite character is Anwen. We dont see a lot of women like that on FictionPress...women who have values and beliefs and I really appreciate that.

Thanks