Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
kylen chapter 2 . 11/16/2010
Hey, just wanted to drop a review!

PLease please please update! I hope her little sister is good and they find eachother really soon! Uhoh, he has a betrothed he shouldnt be mean like that and leading her on. Deirdre doesnt sound that bad, Alaric cant have both! I also super appreciate that she isnt immeadiatly falling in love with this guy. I hate that, very unrealistic, example: he just kidnapped you or killed your looved ones and but the girl is wiling to overlook that becuz of your handsomeness! OK, please update! Great story thank youb for writing it! YAYAYAYY
kittyqueen1 chapter 3 . 11/10/2010
I love this story and im sad that i wasnt able to read the whole thing before you took it down for editing, now i wont be able to compare the versions!

What drew me to this story was your in depth characterisation; somehow i feel that i know these characters, even though ive never met them or lived in the their time.

Please update soon, im dying to find out what happens
Sarah chapter 3 . 11/3/2010
WHERe IS CHAPTER 4? This is very well written...I love the story so far. the characters have great depth and the story is captivating, intriguing, something I would not want to put down in a book. I'll be watching and waiting for more.

-have you considered actually publishing?

-Sarah
Passionately Yours chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
Oh my word. This was simply wonderful. Your writing just draws me in, each word lingering. It's absolutely wonderful. I'm totally incoherent right now. That was amazing.
BethyBooW chapter 3 . 10/19/2010
Please update!
TheMissSmith chapter 3 . 10/17/2010
Loved it. Can't wait for more.

How many chapters does My Beloved have?
Sophie Grey chapter 3 . 9/18/2010
This is really good and I'm really interested! Update soon please!
demi.91 chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
Omg i was so scared when i got to the end of chapter 3 coz i thought this was one of those old unfinished stories but then i went back to the authors note and pheew ur re-writing! thank god because i need to see chapter 4! take you're time with the rewrite i am subscribing now and look forward to chapter 4!
AJ Skinner chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
What a first chapter! WOW! I see you have not updated this story since last month, but I hope you have more to post.
Jessiquie chapter 3 . 9/14/2010
I'm sort of confused by Alaric's character. He's like the macho, bad ass guy, who is supposed to have been the most ruthless warrior belonging to the Saxon's - one who kills children and ill, and yet he acts differently to the way I expect him too. To an extent thats a creadit to you and your writing. He does come across as the bad guy, who won't be punished further into doing things. But your also show casing another side of him, his respect for women? I'm so confused though by his stance with Deirder and Enwen. I know thats part of the intrigue and cliff hanger, but I seriously can't work out if shes supposed to become more of a mistress or what?

Happy writing :)
Jessiquie chapter 2 . 9/14/2010
Deirdre is so not going to take Anwen's presence well, I almost fear for the later considering everything else that shes been through already.

The last scene of this was the best part of the chapter. I felt the most connected to Anwen when you illustrated the way she felt and the way she totally gave up after injuring herself in the stream. And theres just something about Alaric...
Jessiquie chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Firstly I want to say that I absoutely love period pieces, but after reading some shocking pieces on this site was wary of your story. I am so glad I read it though, or at least the first chapter. This is fantastic. You have such a way with words, and everything about the story seems so effortless and natural (although I'm sure its not; being 16thC and all),

Secondarly your characterisation is devine. While I did struggle with the way she so easily gave Alaric the first time, I never once doubted any of your characters for what they were.

And Thirdly, have people actually asked you to send them the original chapters of this story so they can read it faster? That's crazy! I mean you are a fantastic author and all, and your story is defintely addictive if not intriguing, but to read the orignal? I can't fathorm that. Clearly you were not happy with the original, and thus the rewrite. Theres no reason for you to publish something your not happy with, and no one has the right to ask you too.

Thoroughly looking forward to seeing how this story unfolds from here on in.
Mukuwa.Renu.Koi chapter 3 . 9/3/2010
m Alaric...cant love him cant hate him...
ess3sandra chapter 3 . 8/31/2010
shit, i missed that. but if he will marry Deirdre, what will become of Anwen? mistress?
MaAgEc chapter 3 . 8/31/2010