Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
Chris594 chapter 3 . 11/19/2015
This story is perfect.
sweet cat chapter 1 . 9/17/2015
plz plz plz upload the rest of the story plz.
Angel chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
Will you ever complete this story? It's fantastic plz plz plz upload the rest of the story plz plz plz.
sunny chapter 15 . 9/13/2015
Plz plz plz plz upload the rest of the story.
Angel chapter 1 . 9/12/2015
Plz plz plz upload the remaining chapters of this story.
Ayesha chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
Where is the other part of the story?
Ladyodd chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
Where is the rest of the story?
HPuni101 chapter 15 . 8/31/2015
Please update, you simply have to continue this, it is brilliantly addictive. Will keep an eye out for the next chapter. PLEASE UPDATE SOON. Happy writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/29/2015
Is there a chance you will upload the remaining chapters? Please? You have fans on FP :)
evening's shore chapter 7 . 5/28/2015
YES. YESSSSSSSSSSS. Anwen, you are the fucking bomb. *kowtows* I love Anwen. She's strong-willed, bright, sensible, and loyal. She didn't swoon and fall in love with her mother's murderer. She hates his guts. She tried to kill him *BREAKS INTO APPLAUSE*. YESSSSSSS. Thank goodness for you writing a realistic reaction.

Your writing is very solid as well. If this is the un-revised version, I can't wait to read the revised one.

Thank you for sharing!
P.S. Oh gosh darn, he's gonna find her ain't he? Keep hold of that hatred Anwen!
mylittleprincess chapter 15 . 3/24/2015
UPDATE UPDATE PLEASE:(
WIRFan chapter 15 . 2/7/2015
I have not been able to put this story down! I fell in love immediately! The characters are beautifully written, the plot is amazing, and the emotions are so raw and real that one can't help but fall in love! One thing that I loved as I read throughout the story is the relationship that Anwen has with God. I am a Christian as well and her constant struggle with her faith and her elationship with God really spoke to me personally. I got chills every time that she heard the voice say 'I am here, beloved.' All of that really inspired me with my faith.
I don't think that I would be able to complain about anything in this story if I tried. I LOVED EVERYTHING ABOUT IT! It truly was perfect!
With that note, I would love to know if you were planning on continuing this story. I would be overjoyed if you did continue!
God bless,
WIRFan
Guest chapter 15 . 1/19/2015
Stupid
7nan chapter 15 . 1/13/2015
Love this! How you continue this!
Littlechin chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
I remember reading this story when the original was up and I was sooo excited about the reupload, but you stopped. Is there any way you will continue updating the old unedited version? I would loveeee to be able to read it. PLEASEE PLEASE update. Its such a unique story that really gets love across without having to use sex right away to illustrate that. Hope to see the rest of the story up.
955 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »