Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
Brievel chapter 15 . 12/21/2014
Will you ever finish this story? I can't wait to read more.
Brievel chapter 14 . 12/21/2014
Yes, yes you have. I think you'll both survive, though.
A pity the two sons couldn't team up to put an end to that...(insert strong language here) of a king.
Brievel chapter 13 . 12/21/2014
I'm now a sniveling mess.
Brievel chapter 11 . 12/21/2014
SSSQQQQUUUUUEEEEEEEEEEEEEE THE FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELSSS! -happily goes off to plan Deirdre's impending wedding-
Brievel chapter 9 . 12/21/2014
What kind of an answer is that, God?
"I told you what to do. Why are you bothering to ask?"
...fine. -_-
Brievel chapter 5 . 12/21/2014
Poor Deirdre. She deserves so much better. Hope she gets Leofwine...
Brievel chapter 3 . 12/21/2014
If Leofwine and Deirdre don't end up a couple I am going to have a Royal fit.
xXSaraphine-DominoXx chapter 15 . 11/20/2014
Please update soon! I can't wait to see what happens next!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/13/2014
This is such a great story! Would love to see what happens next- in the last few of months I have been thinking up all kinds of concoctions to what is to occur in the future. Ohhhhhhh the wait is indeed painful! Yet you have been great in publishing 15 Chapters :-):-)
You are a really talented writer and I encourage you to keep writing!
Guest chapter 15 . 11/6/2014
So are you going to post anytime soon? Cuz I am dying to read what happens next!
Lola chapter 4 . 10/9/2014
OMG YES! After many, many years of waiting, this story is finally up! I also want to let you know that there is an amazing site called "wattpad" where you can posts stories without having to worry about people plagiarizing them. Give it a try! I'm sure you will be popular on there in no time!
TheAlabasterPhoenyx chapter 15 . 10/5/2014
Amazing! I love this so much, despite all historical and literary inaccuracies. I have no idea why, but it completely captivated me and I couldn't stop reading for days.
Very, very well done. I am completely in love with this plot. All the characters are executed to perfection, and everything down to the smallest event is always taken into account for their development. It's truly awe-inspiring, especially considering how this is "original" and "unedited."
Thank you so much for posting, and I truly hope to read more!
Elizabeth Newsom chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
This is absolutely wonderful! I stayed up so I could read it. Fantastic job! God has truly blessed you with an amazing ability! It's wonderful when I find Christian authors. I'd highly recommend you publishing this story. Although I've read it, I'd buy it just to support you :) The tensions, plot, and writing are all incredible. Great work ;)
TheRaven'sFeather chapter 15 . 10/4/2014
Hey,

Hmm, these 'bad boy changes for the right girl' stories are starting to get on my nerves, especially when they tend to be rather abusive. They do not set the best example. To me, Anwen is showing stockholm syndrome. Also if Alaric was ugly and repulsive but did the exact same actions, he would probably be considered an abusive monster. In fact, part of me is thinking that you made Alaric's father the way his is to not just have an antagonist, but to make Alaric look nice compared to someone (and give him a justifiable reason to try and sleep with Anwen).
Anyway, those are my thoughts.

In terms of your writing, it is quite good. For the most part, I like the pacing of it. However, in terms of writing and not my personal opinion on abusive relationships, I thought Alaric's change to becoming nice was a little...random? I mean, no offense, but it kind of sounds like you were looking at the beginning parts of the story and were like 'he is way too harsh, I need a way to make him softer' and then decided to put in the part about his mother and him promising himself to not be like his father. If he truly wanted to not be like that, I think it would have shown earlier on in the earlier chapters.
Also, in terms of her religion and her wanting a bible, bibles during that age would be extremely hard to come by as they would all be hand written. Therefore, I doubt she would be able to know bibles enough to yearn for them. In fact I find her strong faith a little odd. This is set around the 400s correct? While Christianity was introduced before then, it wasn't exactly that 'popular with the locals' who preferred other Pagan religions until around 597. Obviously you are not a historian, and it would be hard to keep everything accurate. However, I always find it a little annoying how in historical stories(or fantasy stories for that matter), facts are altered and changed in ways the author sees fit, and yet women are often still abused and put much lower than men because 'that's just the way it was back then'.

Anywho, I am done my ranting. Please don't take this personally, as it is not meant on an attack on you. You honestly are a very gifted writer.

Keep writing.
Anonymous chapter 15 . 9/10/2014
Please tell me that you're going to finish posting this story. I'm curious as to how you have it ending. I love the characters. Keep up the excellent work.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »