Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
kiwihannahnz chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Yay another chapter to sunk my teeth in! I'm looking forward to see what happens next!
AsperaAdAstra chapter 1 . 8/5/2014
Thanks for updating Kristina! I check everyday for updates, and it honestly makes my day when a new chapter is up!
smrae chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
Another update! Thank you! I'm glad they pulled it together and kind of worked it out. They are really sweet together in their own disfunctional way lol. Looking forward to the next chapter!
story chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
No she has not made a mess of things. A feeling person can not hold back on feelings and who would want to become pregnant because another demanded it.
Guest chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Great chapter! You know I wish that the brothers could just band together and kill the king. His tyranny and pure evilness is making me angry. ;)

Update Soon!
kiwihannahnz chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
What a royal mess indeed... Thanks for updating :-) I'm looking forward to the next update!
smrae chapter 14 . 8/5/2014
Yup big mess! Lol I can't wait to see what happens next! The King is crazy and I hope D and A stick together to protect themselves. Looking forward to the next update
AsperaAdAstra chapter 13 . 8/5/2014
Will you be posting Chapter 14 soon? Sorry Kristina, but we've been waiting too long :)
Anon chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Thanks for uploading this back up!
mylittleprincess chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
heartbreaking chapter, update please :(
kiwihannahnz chapter 13 . 8/2/2014
Really loved this chapter! I began reading this years ago and I always wondered what was to come. You have raised my expectations on how this story has panned out :-)
Cazie chapter 9 . 8/1/2014
I really like this story!
portlandbaby chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
I love this story more and more with every new chapter. Alaric is becoming human, and although Anwen is still partially closed off, she's realized that he is honest and won't hurt her. I loved this chapter the most because of their interaction. The backstory was so heartbreaking. I officially love Alaric and his tender ways and I hate his father with a burning passion. Update soon.
Luti Faube chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Sorry for not reviewing, but know that I'm always reading and enjoying every single chapter, as well as eagerly awaiting the next.
violetwriter chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Just Beautiful! Keep on updating :)
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »