Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
Twist Their Emotions chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
I think it is good. It seems natural to me. Perhaps they got a little to friendly after they had sex, but I can see where you would think that sex would completely change the dynamic of the relationship. It does in some cases. Overall, I liked it. You don't make many typing errors either, which is a bonus!
Ck90 chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
I would love to read about this upcoming fight! Seriously I would! And I agree with you it is not so soon to put the fight scene or any other scene that youwere refering too, I wanted them to have a friendship already, but I am desperate like that! UPDATE SOON! and thank you for the update!
axiden chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
I guess I kinda like this chapter. Like you I couldn't wait for this chapter to happen. Keep writing!
M.Bianca chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
I think that it was all ok, they had to... consummate their marriage someday, didn't they? I'm only curious if she's going to beat him up or not
Elyssa Morales chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
I thought it was kind of sweet...and Aleric's father is a serious creep...did he actually rape Deirdre, or did he try to?
XxSiennaxX chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
Loved the chapter :)

I don't think it's too soon given the circumstances and the strength of Anwen's conviction that she should give in to her husband's will whether due to her mother's words or her god.

I can't wait to see how this battle plays out. I'm barracking for Anwen - Go Girl!

Please, please update soon
cookiepiecookiepie chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
cool... update soon... :)
pinkeclipse chapter 16 . 1/22/2009
does he find it attractive of her that she can fight?
funnechick chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
It's amazing that up until reading these last few chapters I really thought Alaric's father was a good man who was just intimidating and seemingly scary but he really is someone to fear. I can't believe that he went after Deirdre and seems like he might do the same to Anwen. Why can't he just be satisified with what he has? And also I can't believe the choice of who gets the kindgom (especially when only one son wants it) is left up to who can get their wife to have a baby first...and what would happen if the baby ended up being a girl? I don't think I even want to know.

And although I get why Anwen ends up freaking out when she learns of all of this, she really went too far in impling that Alaric is rejoicing in her sorrow of having to give herself up to him when it is far from the truth. And she even brought up the whole marriage issue again-when they were getting along so well and it had seemed as though she had delt with that already. I won't truely believe that she has forgiven him for what he did until they actually get into a fight or disagreement without her throwing that back into his face again.

I just hope they'll be able to get on good terms again sometime during the next chapter. But I wonder if that will be able to happen when he's leaving in only 2 days and they still don't have a way to protect both Anwen and Deirdre from Sigebehrt's advances and threats.
akaCHEEKS chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
so this tyrannical king? is everyone really afraid of him? is that why there hasn't been any rebellion groups whatsoever? cause you gave off the vibe that he's a fat old man. if he is, couldn't leofwine and alaric just kill him in his sleep or something and say he died in his sleep? man i'm starting to hate that guy dude.
A.M. Dawson chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Yay! I feel sorry for Deirdre...But I am happy for her now!

How did you come up with these names? They actually make sense, haha, and add too the story, it's more realistic(to me, at least). Anyways, I like it :)

-Arianna
flawedxu chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
I hate Alaric's father. Someone needs to stop him, make someone else king; like Alaric or Leo. Both would be better kings then him. Sad ending... I hope they make love before he leaves, I really don't want anything bad to happen to Anwen, and if she doesn't become pregnant before Alaric leaves... Oh that would suck! It makes me hate his father even more! Great chapter, can't wait for more, as always.

-tawnymarie
toffeecakesxox chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
yay! Dee and Leo got m-a-r-r-i-e-d! :) W00T! I was smiling. Seriously. Now I wonder what the Anwen and Alaric side of things would be. :)

can't wait for the next updatee!

-toffeecakesxox.
pinkeclipse chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
she has to remember what his father did to his mother...
Slightly Spazztic chapter 15 . 1/21/2009
Rawr.

-.-

I want to eat her, right now.

That was mean to say to him.

D: