Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Great chapter as always! This chapter almost made me cry-a very powerful chapter. Can't wait for more. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 8/1/2014
Omg His father...never was there a fouler more brutal monster than him! He made Henry VIII look like the best husband ever,since at least he didn't kill his daughters in cold blood! Gosh I wish God would just strike him down to Hell!
kiwihannahnz chapter 12 . 8/1/2014
Thank you for this story! I love this!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Once again, great chapter that leaves me wanting more, craving answers. I can't wait to see how their relationship progresses! I'm reading for the first time, so I have no idea whatsoever and the anticipation is killing me.

Update soon! :)
KarinaNina chapter 12 . 7/30/2014
Thank you for deciding to continue posting these chapters. I'm really liking this story and would love to continue reading to see what happens next in the storyline. Would love it if you would update soon! :)
dreamstar1995 chapter 12 . 7/29/2014
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you for finally posting it up!
mylittleprincess chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
You'r amazing writer! and thank to put up all those chapters, update more please.
Voyna chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
There is something very actual in your story, even if it is a historical romance. The interactions between men and women have not changed much when it comes to determining the feelings we hold for each other. Thank the Lord, forced marriage is not the norm anymore, however this clumsiness in how to approach the other, this confusion at our own feelings is unchanging. I very much like your perspective on it. It is realistic, not sugarcoated or romanticized. And maybe coming from a religious part of the world, and being the child of parents of different faith, I can see the importance of God and Christianity in your work. More precisely how to put in practice what we are taught as Christians. It is very deep and spiritual and I find it closer to the romance novels of the 18th and 19th in the way themes are touched than what is mainstream nowadays. You have a great talent as writer (and a great taste for fashion, I hope you will forgive the internet stalking) and you should think maybe of publishing some of your work. Thank you very much for the chapters and looking forward to the upcoming ones.
violetwriter chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
Very good chapter, if only guys like Alaric existed. Ones that asked to be allowed to court you :) keep up the good work
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2014
HeyoMyFellowReaders101: I love how soft Alaric has become.. And than Anwen is still stubborn. I just can't wait to see how everything progresses! Update soon(:
Lowrainy chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
I LOVE THIS STORY
smrae chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Wonderful update I love hearing his mom was a Celt! Loved the insight to his background and the wedding gift for Anwen. Well done!
imperfectlyokay chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
This is brilliant! I remember seeing only a couple of chapters of this up when I first subscribed to the story and feeling so sad :p I'm so happy you're posting all of it and it's so goooood that I really wish you were posting more than one chapter a day! Also, I think I missed something - if this is the original unedited, where's the edited full version?
IOU1882 chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
So much love!
Ahryielle chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
Thank you for writing it is a lovely story so far!
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »