Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
PurpleEyesOfTruth chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
Hm.. I'm actually quite fond of this story. I'm glad I decided to click on it and risk that you might not update any more or ever finish it. I usually prefer those with around 15 chapters already done. But this is pretty good and I'm glad you made the characters seem real and by slowly bringing out the storyline. Excellent work and I look forward to reading more! Merry Christmas!
Twist Their Emotions chapter 10 . 12/25/2008
Great job with detail and building up the plot. It is easy to picture what is going on because of your vivid detail. I also like that you are rounding your characters.
toffeecakesxox chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
Deirdre and Edelstan seem like very interesting characters, but Alaric is the most, I don't know... mysterious.

Poor Anwen though.

toffeecakesxox chapter 2 . 12/24/2008
Wow, another intense chapter. Amazing. I really do not like the prince as of right now, but there must be a reason to his madness.

toffeecakesxox chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Such a sad beginning, but I'm looking forward to reading. :)

Twist Their Emotions chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
Whoah. Intense! And shocking.
flawedxu chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
yes, he caught her! lol, alaric wouldn't have harmed the baby, too bad she didn't know that. But oh well, I'm glad their married now. I actually like alaric :) I wonder if he did that on purpose - leaving her without clothes. lol. anyway, can't wait for an update - I hope you are able to have it out by christmas!

-tawnymarie
DarkVerity chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
I am loving this story. Your writing is excellent, and the story just gets better with each chapter. Also, your frequent updates make me a happy camper. Keep up the great work!
goldenspork chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
All right, I got up this morning, and there was another chapter! :) Still really good - Alaric wouldn't actually kill the baby, though, I hope...

Can't wait for the next update.
XxSiennaxX chapter 9 . 12/24/2008
Another great chapter! Alaric really thought that through and it's quite evil - she will not escape or leave the cottage without clothes.

I'm really enjoying your novel - update soon please

:D
pinkeclipse chapter 9 . 12/23/2008
LOL what will she do! go into their bedroom naked? was that his plan?
AnuTellaMuffin chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
wow great story...you've got me addicted to it- i can't wait for the next chapter...arghh will he find her or not? btw i love the characters in your story they are all so different- good job please update soon!
XxSiennaxX chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Oh interesting. I'm glad he managed to figure out that she probably killed in self defense or retribution and that he was horrified at the deaths of the children - at least he actually cares.

Please, please, please update soon - I LOVE your story, it's amazing and I can't wait to see what happens when they find her with a baby. :D
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
hey im happy u like my username... thanks for updating..this story is getting good!
Figuringsecrets chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
This story is so amazing! It's the best story I've ever read, published or not published.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 51 58 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »