Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
goldenspork chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Oh... This is REALLY good, imho. Can't wait for another chapter, since I had to read all this in one go. :)
Jae chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
This is shaping up to be a great story. I very much wish you could update with the next chapter today. It's very good.

I do have to say though that my favorite character is the dog. :) No fault in the others, but I love the dog.
Twist Their Emotions chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Wow. Intense chapter. Good action scenes, definitely well written. Good job! :)
flawedxu chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
I loved this chapter! Lots of action, and some grief. I feel so bad for what happened, glad that the baby survived at least though. Is Alaric going to catch her in the next chapter? I really want him too, I kind of missed having them both converse and all. Even if their conversing is one of anger and hate - hopefully he'll at least get over some of his anger for what she did, in time. I don't want him to hate her. Anyway, please update soon! I'm seriously too hooked to wait. lol.

-tawnymarie
thealmightyone chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
Okay i am really likiing this story. I am a complete loser and am on this thing all the time. so i have read a lot of stories and i have to say yours is one of the best i have read. It new and different.
pinkeclipse chapter 8 . 12/23/2008
will he hold respect for her for being able to do what she did? being able to defend herself?
theslykit chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
really love it so far! please update soon! :D
tinkerbell-92 chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
so i wasnt the only one?

lol

u helpd me greatly tho when u gave me the cast list

made every thing make alot more sense
pinkeclipse chapter 7 . 12/21/2008
THANK YOU!
HeyyyitsPickle chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
hi ... i really like this story...so can u update fast...i want to see what happens next..but dont rush
pinkeclipse chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
LOVE IT! wonderfull writing! please continue!

just one thing...i do get who everyone is but is it possible for you to make a character page?

THANK YOU FOR POSTING THE STORY!
pinkeclipse chapter 2 . 12/21/2008
pinkeclipse chapter 3 . 12/21/2008
thanks for the chapter.
pinkeclipse chapter 4 . 12/21/2008
thanks for the chapter
pinkeclipse chapter 5 . 12/21/2008
is he beginning to control himself around her to win her?
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 52 59 60 61 62 63 .. Last Next »