Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
pinkeclipse chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
hope he does not keep his first wife he will find everything he needs in anwen if he just considers where she is coming from and opens up...
Xiaolu chapter 6 . 12/21/2008
It's still good! :)

It's so good we wanna read more.

She doesn't know what to do, huh? Marry him or escape?

I wonder what she's going to do then.
xoxokristen chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
very interesting. is her sister going to be a prominent character?
Twist Their Emotions chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
Interesting. Good rhythm, characters, plot. Great use of detail. Overall, great job.
COULK chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
its good updaete soon please
flawedxu chapter 6 . 12/20/2008
I feel bad for Deirdre. I hope Alaric isn't planning on her becoming his mistress, that would be sad. And wrong. He needs to choose one to keep, so far it seems he'll choose Anwen. Hm. nice chapter, I can't wait till you update, hopefully soon.

-tawnymarie
flawedxu chapter 5 . 12/19/2008
I love this story! I'm def. hooked. Can't wait for more updates! Which hopefully will be soon...
Nerdette chapter 5 . 12/18/2008
Good stuff!
Rio chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Great chapter. I'm glad she found her sister.
XxSiennaxX chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Thank-you for updating so quickly. I LOVED this chapter - although some things were historically incorrect - would they have had tapestries if they had not had castles (which I accept they do in this story as it complements it well).

Anyways please, please update soon :D
tlw1 chapter 5 . 12/17/2008
Glad the sisters reunited. I wonder if there's a prophecy or something that makes them continue to call her "the one" and so on, or if it's just that she's his choice to become his queen. Thanks for the quick updates.
liVe-yOuR-fAntAsy chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Please update soon! Im in love with this story! Nicely written! I can't wait to read more! :)
Xiaolu chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
I love it.

I like the fire Anwen has in her. It's nice to know that Deirdre isn't a psycho bitch... Well, she doesn't seem like one.

I wonder what's going on with Eda. :)

I hope to read more soon.
XxSiennaxX chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
Your story just keeps getting better. Why would they put Anwen and Deidre in the same room - did they not realise or was it intentional?

Anyways - Please, please update soon - I LOVE IT!
tlw1 chapter 4 . 12/17/2008
It's a pleasure to read this story - I'm looking forward to more.
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 53 60 61 62 63 64 Next »