Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
Lady Morighan chapter 8 . 7/24/2014
I just love this story, I really can't wait to read the rest of it!
bookworm6193 chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
I love this story! In so glad that you're putting it back up!
kikiwriter chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
loved it!
bulletproof.cupid chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
You've updated! Huzzah! I remember first reading this years ago, becoming as captivated of Anwen and her story as Alaric was, and soon enough I had gobbled up all three chapters (and trust me, I adored you for having such long chapters!) and patiently decided to wait for more. That wait turned into desperation, and soon enough, weeks turned into months, and soon My Beloved was forgotten. Lo! And behold! I randomly come to check on my updates, and there your story was, updated and just sitting there atop my list, in all it's glory, and you've made a whole bunch of fans just... Happy. I thank you for the update!

You've given us a whopping five chapters, and within them, lots to go on. Anwen continues to rebel, fight against anything Saxon and everything Alaric (except his beastly hound!), and Alaric, despite his growing attraction towards her, has to be a moron and ruin it all with his brutal dominance and need to tame her. This story wouldn't be what it is if it wasn't for them and your beautiful writing and imagery. I'm glad she hasn't given in (yet!), and it makes me want to squeal with joy - she's a headstrong woman and she hasn't fallen head over heel for him with what he's done to her family! Go Anwen! Of course time will go by when she softens up, but I'm glad you haven't made this too unrealistic. I'm just excited to see what comes next!

You're doing well so far. Writer's block and editing do take their toll on us, but I'm glad you're back and alive at it too! Hope you're doing well, and hope our words provide you with some motivation to power on. Take care, and if it wasn't obvious, please do update soon! You've left us at a sizzling cliffhanger! Hope to read more soon x
jasmine chapter 4 . 7/23/2014
IM
SO FUCKING HAPPH YES THANK U THANK GOD
story chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
So the best revenge she could wish on him is that he'll fall in love with him but she will never love him in return! how could she! He ordered the murder of her mother in front of her there is no taking that back. No person man woman or child could ever under any circumstances forgive or forget that horror.
violetwriter chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
Very well written. I do hope you continue. Interested to see how this story works out :) keep up the excellent work!
SammiRichGurl chapter 7 . 7/23/2014
This is an amazing story!
Luti Faube chapter 6 . 7/23/2014
So glad you updated! I love the amount of detail you have when you write, though I do feel sorry for Deirdre because she loves Alaric. I hate how superficial their whole system is though - Anwen's beauty is partly why Alaric likes her. I know she will end up liking Alaric, but it's so unfair how she's living such a life of luxury when she doesn't really deserve it?
mylittleprincess chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
sorry, i just love the story i want to read it so please update soon :(
mylittleprincess chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
update or remove the story.
theslykit chapter 3 . 3/29/2014
will you ever repost this story? :(
Guest chapter 3 . 3/8/2014
I really really want to see what's going to happen next... :)
Guardian Izz chapter 3 . 1/28/2014
I wish you would continue writing this amazing story! It's like taken out of my imagination.

However, personally I find the time of Norman conquest more interesting, but the premises is still the same … falling deeply in love with the enemy.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/23/2013
Wow, this story is amazing. I really want to know what's going to happen. This chapter is like a cliffhanger! With all the romance conflicts and all, I am really interested XD
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »