Reviews for My Beloved - Original, Unedited Version
ShieldMaiden1995 chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
This is fantastic. I know you haven't updated in a long time, but this is the best story I've read on FictionPress handsdown. I'm entranced.
mylittleprincess chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
UPDATE PLEASE!
A Light in the Night chapter 3 . 5/30/2013
I was just wndering if you ever planned on updating, because I think that your story is extremely well written and original.
Ellie chapter 3 . 4/15/2013
I know you say that you're editing but it's been a couple of years, will you please upload the original? Pretty please with a cherry on top? :P
SammiRichGurl chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
I absolutely love this!:)
violetwriter chapter 3 . 10/15/2012
I like this story )
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 7/2/2012
Why do you have only posted three chapters? Is it not complete? :-(
Great story so far!
DA-chen1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2012
I hoped that she can escape! But unfortunately not... :-(
DA-chen1 chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
Great chapter! Really interesting idea and plotting! I hope, you'll continue your story! ;-)
Dreams14 chapter 3 . 4/18/2012
Despite the fact that you don't have the full story on this story it has already captivated my heart. I love that Anwen's want and desire is so clear, I also admire her strength in this situation. She is very strong willed and I liked the fact that she didn't simply give up when she was captured, she fought several times to escape (despite them being futile). Another character I found extremely interesting is Alaric, I don't like what he has done (killing her family), however, you can tell that he is truly intrigued by Anwen. I would wish that continue this story on your site and really consider publishing because this a story I would buy.
clichelover chapter 3 . 3/6/2012
For the love of desperate readers crazy about this story, PLEASE UPDATE!
LivesTooShort52 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
Please update soon! You have such potential and it is saddening to see people just stop. You have more reviews in a couple chapters than anybody could ever dream of.
Tmac chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Any chance of you finishing this story? :)
WriterMommy2280 chapter 3 . 7/26/2011
This story is really good. Very well written. The characters are believable and real. The plot is really good. Sorry it won't be updated on here anymore. Haveing someone steal your writing sucks. I'm sorry it happened to you.
habiba17 chapter 3 . 6/19/2011
First of all I would like to say this story is amazing, I loved the chracters especially Anwen, i love how she is so strong and determined and Alaric's character as well, he sounds fit lol,that's really bad that ur story had been plagiarized, ill e-mail u and hopefully u will send me the password...:)
955 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »