Reviews for The ABC's of Jack Sanders
Amber Dawn12 chapter 15 . 11/15/2012
Wowee, u got emotional. I suppose the only way u can make it up is to post another chapter *hint hint*
Okay, fine, that wasn't really much of a hint but I REALLY REALLY want to know what happens next.
Bubbly Girl chapter 15 . 10/14/2012
You have an amazing story so far! I really hope that you update soon! :)
Peace, Love and Happiness! :)
Bubbly Girl
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 15 . 9/21/2012
upda upda upda very fast please.
UMMLC chapter 15 . 9/8/2012
Its been ages since you updated though I'm glad you finely did because I love this story and I really miss it. Its very scary to read about the brutal bashing though I loved reading about Jack and here kissing it was so cute! Please do more cute chapter with them.
Sincerely U MadeMyLifeComplete
Laura Z chapter 15 . 9/5/2012
It actually hurt to read how Aki got beaten up by hur boyfriend! And I love to see even more action between Jack and Del :D I love your story!
Laura Z chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Love it!
anonymousvoice chapter 15 . 8/30/2012
as you are going into depth about the two characters i can't help but to love both of them. yes delaney frustrates me to the point of wanting to knock some sense into her, but she does care about the people she's close to.
i love how in this chapter you gave us flashbacks of akiko and hinamoto's relationship. i think they were needed no matter if some people might think this story doesn't make sense with the delaney point of view and then all of a sudden akiko view. i actually like it this way. sends a bigger message.
anyways i love this story so please update soon.
also if you are unhappy with the beginning of this story, then i think you should edit it to be in you're style now. i know it's a four-year old story, so if you want to edit then do it because a writer is never pleased with their work. just make a note of it in the authors note at the beginning of the story and inform people so you can make it the story YOU want it to be and appreciate, not something you won't at least like. do what you want and don't worry about us.
can't wait to read more!
Smitha chapter 15 . 8/27/2012
I love this story! It's so sad, but so interesting. Poor, Akiko :( She doesn't deserve a boyfriend like Hinamoto :(
Dear sweet lady, please update soon, so I can read the nice happy ending that brightens up my day like- Ahem, anyway... Please update soon? I'm dying to know what happens next.
twilightwinter chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Hello I love your story is she a vergin? Plz plz plz keep writing I love the story :)
HERsheKISSxoxo chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Love you and this story too! Can't wait to read what'll happen when she wakes up!
biased.neutrality chapter 15 . 8/26/2012
Hey :D
When I first started reading this chapter, I was like, "Wait a second. What's going on?" and then I got to the guy's name, and I realized what was going on...

No one deserves a douchewaffle boyfriend like him. My aunt is on her second husband. The first one cheated on her, and the second one is controlling. I dunno if he beats her or what, but it's ridiculous how she keeps finding the bad ones. (Honestly, I thought the first one was a jerkwad. When I met the second before they were married, I got bad vibes, but I knew my aunt would chew me out for "judging" if I said anything about him. I'm not a bad judge of character though. My first roommate in college was freaking intimidating and I did NOT want to get on her bad side. The whole room got intense whenever she walked in.)
foreternity chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
asdfghjkl; :( pooor akiko, she's had to go through so much! i loved hte flashbacks, it really explains how akiko met him and how she fell for him...and it seems that her father has fought through alcoholism and is there for herrr! (: yayyy! :D update soon! :)
Smitha chapter 8 . 8/25/2012
Your like an AMAZING writer :)
I just hate how Delaney's pushing Jack away though... :(
And how DARE SHE AGREE to going to the Spring Fling with Colin?!
Smitha chapter 7 . 8/25/2012
Omg... she sneezed... in... omigod no!
I hope this turns out all right in the end :/ ...
Because now it's all messed up :/ ... Not trying to offend you or anything but whhhyyyy... Please make a happy ending? (Asks with puppy dog eyes)
...Yeah... Anyway, I'm gonna read the next chapter!
Smitha chapter 6 . 8/25/2012
OMG! They kissed! Yayaaaa!Woo hoo! Soryy, I tend to overreact for little things like this... xD
440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »