Reviews for The ABC's of Jack Sanders
DesireToSmile chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Good job!

I feel I need to compliment your word choice and your writing; you write very well for a 15 year old!(you are 15 right?...because I'm pretty sure your last chapter update said you turned 15 on your birthday)Seriously! Good work! I know some people older than you would not be able invoke such emotion and form sentences so smoothly like you do. I gotta tell you, I wasn't feeling the detention hall teacher and student thing. Yuck!

Creson Creston. Haha, say that 5 times fast :P

"Do you have cramps or something?" Hahaha. FUNy.

Aw, Jack was being all protective of her and being the "prince" that "rescues" her from the "bad guy"...and then she has to go and make him feel hurt. Bo.

Update soon!

Read/Review you my new story if you have a chance :)
msallaroundperfect chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Loved the story. update soon.
Knowledge is Power chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
that is so sad. how could she
HelgaBertoni chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Loved it, update soon!
jenjen-0 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Aw so sad! I don't know whom I should feel sorry for now :P
Hazelnut Romance chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
hope you update soon!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Great chapter!

Dang Colin does seem very stupid but haha Jack rocks!

I thought Colin was nice but you can tell he's not ( I hope she listens to Jack!
Has A WaywithWords chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Finally an update! It's been forever, I hope you know. Jack seemed very jealous of Collin, and Collin seemed very slow... haha. Update soon.
Draven in Wonderland chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Loved the update.

Can't wait for more.
deshaunwalker chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Aww... poor Jack... this suddenly makes me want to cry... update soon anyway!
forever.ephemeral chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Um..I've never read such a...unique detention room before. Took me awhile to get past the teacher/student thing [ew...]. xD
Izzey chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one!
SlightlyBizarre chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
LOVED IT!

and im just like you! i never fully write out a story. psh. pfft. no.

I come up with stuff as i go. which is probably why i never finished any of my storys but then again i am a huge procrastinator as well woot! go us! :D

PLease UPDATE ASAP! woot! i cant wait BOOYAH!

the one and only

~slightlybizarre
kirstenb.0319 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
This is a very interesting story and I am looking forward to the next chapters. I love Jack, even if Delaney seems kind of averse to his charms. I think he's onto something when he tries to warn her, but she's so blinded by that sickening teenage love that she can't see straight and listen to the person she has known most of her life.

Anyway, please update soon!
Initially loaded chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
ARRHH! yay. can't wait for nect chappy.
443 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »