Reviews for The ABC's of Jack Sanders
justabasketcase chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
so, when will th enext update ba?

i cant wait.. i'm loving it more and more with every chapter i read.

unfortunately, it's only til chapter 5. bummer. so yeah. update soon. i'll keep o waiting! :D

but please.. not too loong :((

kidding.. :))
Annie chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
My friend sent me this link and its really as awesome as she said it was! I love Delaney, even though she can be so clueless at times. And, needless to say, I love Jack even more! He's so sweet, trying to warn Del, and her she is, ignoring him and focusing all her attention on the stupid old dunce Colin. Well, yeah, he sounds hot, but not as hot as poor ol' Jack :(

Really, update soon! Perhaps I'll create an account and submit a linked review, if you do :) Pretty please (with a cherry on the top!)

Don't let me down!
i heart abc's xoxo chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
zomg, this is the best story ever! i'm so desperate to find out what happens next, so for the sake of my heart, update now. NOW. NOW!
DesireToSmile chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Good job!

I feel I need to compliment your word choice and your writing; you write very well for a 15 year old!(you are 15 right?...because I'm pretty sure your last chapter update said you turned 15 on your birthday)Seriously! Good work! I know some people older than you would not be able invoke such emotion and form sentences so smoothly like you do. I gotta tell you, I wasn't feeling the detention hall teacher and student thing. Yuck!

Creson Creston. Haha, say that 5 times fast :P

"Do you have cramps or something?" Hahaha. FUNy.

Aw, Jack was being all protective of her and being the "prince" that "rescues" her from the "bad guy"...and then she has to go and make him feel hurt. Bo.

Update soon!

Read/Review you my new story if you have a chance :)
msallaroundperfect chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Loved the story. update soon.
Knowledge is Power chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
that is so sad. how could she
HelgaBertoni chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Loved it, update soon!
jenjen-0 chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
Aw so sad! I don't know whom I should feel sorry for now :P
Hazelnut Romance chapter 5 . 4/8/2009
hope you update soon!
MarloCarlo10 chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Great chapter!

Dang Colin does seem very stupid but haha Jack rocks!

I thought Colin was nice but you can tell he's not ( I hope she listens to Jack!
Has A WaywithWords chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Finally an update! It's been forever, I hope you know. Jack seemed very jealous of Collin, and Collin seemed very slow... haha. Update soon.
Draven in Wonderland chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Loved the update.

Can't wait for more.
deshaunwalker chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Aww... poor Jack... this suddenly makes me want to cry... update soon anyway!
forever.ephemeral chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Um..I've never read such a...unique detention room before. Took me awhile to get past the teacher/student thing [ew...]. xD
Izzey chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
Awesome chapter, can't wait for the next one!
446 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 .. Last Next »