Reviews for The ABC's of Jack Sanders
DeeDee Lynette chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Ooh. That was a good chapter. (This is Burning Apathy, by the way.) I really like the lidea of Del having a different guy that she actually likes instead of just her not liking anyone. And I gottat say, I absolutely LOVE Jack as a character. :D He's such a cutie. Anyways, good job and I'll be awaiting the next chapter.

. DeeDee .
StrandedOnYou chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
lmao!

great chapter, i freakin love the parts where shes kicking the machine

i do that almost everyday!

your doing so good and its only been 2 chapters

you go girl D

UPDATE SOON!
Draven in Wonderland chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
YAY! I am glad you decided to continue on with the story.

I really like this chapter. you are a very talented writer.

Hope you update again soon. :)
SlightlyBizarre chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
I just found out about your story yesterday to tell you the truth and i never got a chance to to and respond to your second chapter which was posted yesterday... you see i read your story in my computer class which i am in right now at the moment... haha... i just did my Final and man that was boring. But i read the second chapter today and i absolutely love it!

I really cant wait to read more.

I like the plot you have set up and yeah it may be cliche but like i said before you add your own spice. I mean there are so may other writers out there who write cliche stories and your just extremely tired of reading the identical story but i would have to say no, yours is not identical. so bravo :D

I write sometimes without even thinking much about the plot either so your not the only one :D

well class is about to end and i really want to say that i love it and i hope you update as soon as you can :D
jenjen-0 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Haha, lol, let's try and see how many cliches you can put in one story! Loved it :D And oh god, the spaghetti hanging from Chris' ear just made me burst out laughing. Good thing I'm home alone :P

As long as you don't take a month to get up the next update I'll be fine!
EsiuoL chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
ahahahaha!

That was hilarious!

I enjoyed this a lot.

Please please update soon!
seeking stardom chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Hahahahahahaha! OMG! I don't think I EVER laughed so much when I read a story! Hahahahaha! How embarassing!

Anywho... I DO love Jack *Sigh* and I think Colin is about to steal my heart too *Double sigh*.

PLEASE UPDATE LIKE YOU PROMISED! Or I WILL hunt you down and have your stories for breakfast...Oh, wait. No can do. I already had breakfast, and eating paper? Yeah, SO not good for your health even though I DID try some once. The pain in my stomach was unbearable.

Damn, I'll have to find another threat...

:P

Ali
Izzey chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
this is hilarious! lol. please update again asap!
Knowledge is Power chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
it was alright. kind of funny, but not really. i still atand by my first review.
Has A WaywithWords chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Haha, Del and Jack are totally great for each other.. they just don't see it.
Hazelnut Romance chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
update soon!
xLoveToSmilex chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
like you said its another brothers best friend cliche but so what lol tis a good story and im offically hooked as it made me giggle so yeah your on my favourites and also my first ever favourite as i just joined but yeah good story :D
claireponcherrii chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
this is so funny!
Kohlomere chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
Jack is hilarious!

Great work,

E.
andee lee chapter 2 . 1/13/2009
I'm laughing my ass off right now, man! This is hilarious. I love the way you write! It all comes across as so realistic and then there's the whole thing with the perfect timing and the fun characters and ... I love this!

I love cliches, too, so... it's perfection.

Delaney is absolutely hilarious and Jack is so loveably annoying...

I'd love to read more!

Oh, and in the first paragraph where the guys are throwing food at each other, it says "chucking meatballs at each other's balls" which... I mean ... I THINK you meant to say heads or something but hey, what do I know? Maybe they were throwing the meatballs at each others... balls... yeah maybe not? LOL. ANyways. Just FYI, although I think it sounds better with balls.

-Andee :-)