Reviews for Greetings To The New Brunette
Lily Llynn chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
It's a little vague (the technical term for the disease, or whatever it was, still doesn't explain what it is, since I'm too lazy to go look it up XD), but it's well-written and quite charming. They're far from conventional and very entertaining. The title loses meaning on me (I suppose it has something to do with the aforementioned disease), but maybe it's just because I'm ignorant.

Kudos to Queen of Absolutely Everything for adding this to our c2. (:
Mascara is evil chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I think that I will find these characters rather annoying because she is too much of a bubbly, annoying, "free" person but she's scarred and gets mood swings and he seems to already be in love with her which is a bad deal and despite all that I'm going to read the story if you continue because you're a rather great writer and I'm interested to see what you're going to do with these characters. Now that my run-on sentence is done... until you write again. :)
Mademoiselle Rouge chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
I really love how you write. Seriously. This story is really cute, albeit sad (i got the feeling that she's going to die - hope i'm wrong).

I just CAN'T wait for you to write a loonng story. Better than Burroughs was absolutely amazing. And now i just want MORE ! ;)
AndItMovesUsAll chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
Wow, i loved this! A beautiful piece of writing that had me curious until the end :)
19 | « Prev Page 1 2