Reviews for Unlikely Villains, Hopeless Heroes
let.this.go chapter 4 . 9/4/2009
i love this story! it's not your typical vampire/werewolf story. i hope you continue to write it!
Duuude chapter 4 . 4/13/2009
This is awesome. I love his reaction.

Shitification. Hilarious. Really. I laughed aloud. That doesn't happen too much but it seems to be easy when reading your work.

Lol. His maleness tells him he should throw some jello or chocolate sauce on them when they're fighting. That just might be funnier than shitification.

I think this makes plenty of sense. You should update cause me likey.

I really should check Skins out. I've been saying I'll check it out for ages. XD
Duuude chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
Why haven't I read this yet? I have no excuse. Well maybe if I was deathly sick. Or actually dead. But since I am neither, I HAVE NO EXCUSE!

That had to be capitalized, yes. Anyway, I can't believed I missed this.

There are mermaids too? What else are there? Fairies? Have you mentioned this already cause if you have, whoops. No short-term memory. XD

More random, you say? Well, I'll continue reading then.
Demeterr chapter 4 . 4/12/2009
Haha I forgot what occurred in the previous chapters. But the summary and this chapter was amusing enough.
Icy Vampire Chick chapter 3 . 2/13/2009
Quirky humor, interesting plot and suspenseful twists and turns. I love every single bit of it! Great work!

Jo
Temptacious chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
this chapter was great! now I really wanna know what the thing was that fell from the sky. this is a really good story so far! thank you for writing it!
EccentrikPirate chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I like this a lot. It's unusual, which I always think is a good thing. Keep it up.
Kristine 3 chapter 2 . 1/2/2009
So, I barely followed this chapter, which, like you, completely amuses me! Chaos and nonsensical things rule my world. *nods* I can't wait for the next chapter! Your characters are adorable; Declan is a stud, and Daisy reminds me of my sister..._ Height and weight and personality to a T.

Until the next chapter...

Kristine
notyourbiz chapter 2 . 12/31/2008
haha! funny.
Mai-lee T chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
I might've missed it... But have you put in a description of Declan in yet? Because all I remember is him have blonde hair... :) I probably just missed it tho.

Keep going! The story's lookin' good! :D
PandasAreCute chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Haha, is it okay that I don't think I understood everything he was talking about? lol.

Totally loved the last sentence, if I hadn't read the summary of the story before I started reading this chapter, I would so be confused right now. )

Daisy's quite scary actually, and their house goes through a lot of damage doesn't it? lol.
Nicki BluIs chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
This review has been brought to you by the Review Game's Review Marathon! (link in my profile)

Even though it was about a vampire, I liked this piece. Normally I would complain that this was way to much information and that it would be better to show not tell, but the "rules" are a bit different for prologues so this is okay.

I do think you should look it over once more. There are few typos and at times it is very repetitive.

The other thing I liked was that it wasn't funny. Yes, it is listed as humor, and I'm sure your intention was for people to laugh but the tone was more of interesting and playful than lol worthy. And that's fine. Alot of humorous piece fail because the jokes are gimmiky and contrived. I think the direction your going in is fine.

Nicki :P
Sarahj259 chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Great CHapterness! good job!
PandasAreCute chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
I think it would be worth continueing. I like it, I love the way you write. You show his personality really well with the way he talks, and I love the way he talks. It's so blunt and straight forward. Like he doesn't care what anyone thinks. Not too sure where it's leading to so I'd love another chapter. )
roguedork chapter 1 . 12/20/2008