Reviews for Howl
Ana chapter 1 . 8/19
Hi, FP has limitors put on web links. Links do not work. What is your pen name and book title on Lulu for "Howl"?

I periodically check bio's and ending chapters for stories that have been professionally published with no way of finding the published version.

Interested!
angel.k chapter 4 . 7/27
hi I love your those 3 chapters

can you pls do the honour n send it to me via email
thanks
its
3green.emerald chapter 1 . 5/8
Hey, I'm an italian reader and for the what a read, I'm really interested to buy this ebook.I go to the author profile, but everytime I try to click the link, nothing appears, please can someone send me the link?
excuse me if I wrote some grammatical erros
Teja chapter 3 . 10/31/2016
I love his book keep writing plz!
Helle chapter 4 . 7/17/2015
If you do not wish to continue writing your story Protector here I hope you decide to publish it on lulu.
Guest chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
You don't know how insanely disappointed I felt when I initially opened up this chapter. This story is too good for words. Enticing and just plain phenomenal are some words that get within a ten mile radius of describing it. I'm so glad that this story didn't just end abruptly. I'm going to purchase the ebook asap.
PS I wish I had your writing ability
khastra chapter 1 . 6/27/2015
Ah man oh my god this story aaaa啊啊啊啊

I bought the ebook literally a few hours ago and i was actually considering buying the paperback too but decided against it because of bad reviews but buying the ebook was easily the best $11 I've ever spent in my life. This was the first ebook ive ever purchased in my life and honestly i know its a little overpriced but as long as im supporting a fellow author amright c:
like a real capitalist would say- if youre good at it, dont do it for free.

I Wont lie and say that the grammar was perfect because it /was/ awkward in some places but granted- this story was published like two years ago and im pree sure wherever you are now, youve improved plenty. it was only some though and its barely noticable so lol nvm that THE CHARACTERS THOUGH. The characters and set up though were so stellar, the parallels between Rosa's parents' relationship and her own were done so perfectly and the problem underlying it were just so relatable.

Words cannot begin to explain how glad i am that this wasnt another one of those abusive werewolfpartner stories, you know ?

The ending? Ohmygod man that was so frakin adorable and romantic and so /real/. I think i teared up a bit actually it was just so cute and spoke so well of how much they were willing to compromise for their futures and how they just understood and wow

Some relationships felt rushed but whatever. I was worried when Jamie was trying to get Rosa to admit her crush that she had the wrong person in mind and that she would cause an accidental love triangle you know ? So so worried. But it was a funny thought. Thanks for not making it so :)

Im not even sure if youll ever read this but if you do then omg job well done i hope wherevers life taken you is somewhere youve always dreamed to be ! Have a good one. Stay awesome cherry blossom !

/remus kind of disappared at the end i hope hes ok lol D': her reaction to him was so me. So perfect. Yaas.
retrospect129 chapter 3 . 2/27/2015
Ok, so I haven't read this, and I have decided I won't read it. It could be a fabulous story but i'll never find out. It seems very common for writers to abuse fanfiction by writing a few chapters and use it as an freee advertising agent. I don't actually have a problem with that when then when I go to see how much the book is... well... £6.49 is expensive for an ebook and over £16 for an actual book is extortionate. Fictionpress is a site so people can read for free- but actually is very quickly turning into part written stories that want to make money, such a shame because I know there are many people, like me, that will see potential in the first couple of chapters and want to read it but I don't know anyone these days who can afford the prices peole are asking.

If it were a couple of pounds it may have been different. Good luck with publishing your books but please don't remember the small reviewers who probably gave you the confidence you publish in the first place :)
cartersmithlove chapter 3 . 9/4/2014
This is reeeeaaaally good.
Jamie chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
Lovin it werewolf need to know
Helle chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
I hope you have not given up on Protector and the other story - Im looking forward to reading them!
BigPuppy chapter 1 . 9/15/2013
I tried to find the rest of the story on Lulu but I couldn't find it. What is it under?
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
I bought it.
Helle chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
What happened to your new story Protector?
Crunchie chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOO!
I have read this book twice and I was gonna read it a third time! I made all my friends read it and they loved it even though they didn't want to read it at first MASSIVE FAN! I am gonna buy the book D
1,232 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »