Reviews for When You Are in Love
Katsu-chan chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
This is really nice. . So deep and romantic~! I enjoy your poems. I just felt like saying it again. Have you ever confessed to this person? Just asking. I'm a matchmaker, okay. So is my dad. THEY'RE HIS GENES THAT MADE ME THIS WAS! XD LOL!

Nice poems, keep it up. ;)
Silent Will chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I think this is one of the better jobs you've done in any of your poems when it comes to describing emotions and feelings. And it flowed pretty nicely, so I'd say this is an all around good job.
Icy Angel Mei-Chan chapter 1 . 1/6/2009
I loved it. I love the way how you expressed how is it to fall in love. All of that is true.
cntmakepromises chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
very pretty. I like it because I think alot of people can relate. not just me. thanks for your reviews of my nature poems!
The Hippie Nerd chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
This is very sweet! I like the capitalization of "L.O.V.E." at the beginning, a great way to emphasize the theme and especially effective since you don't use the word "love" again until the end (I like that, bringing things full circle with the first line). I like the balance of the positive and negative aspects of love, both of which have such a huge impact emotionally. My favourite part might be when you talk about the lack focus on other things and complete devotion of thought to the beloved. The optimism in "You've never felt more focused in your entire life," and also a touch of the pain that such a distraction can bring. The phrase "half-think" is quite neat, it's fun to play around with words in poetry and come up with interesting abstractions/terms. Good job!