Reviews for Scandal! in Honeyville
JBreezyxo chapter 18 . 10/1/2011
This is the best story I've read on this site. I've been trying to find one like this, and I'm so happy I wasn't disappointed when I did find it. This story was just plain amazing, I loved everything about it, very unique and intriguing and cute, and funny. I never wanted it to end. I loved it so much!

I am sad, however, that it is over, and that I can't find your sequels...cause I would love to read them... :)
5livelaughlove5 chapter 18 . 5/3/2011
This was a wonderful story (one of my favorites). Where can I read the sequels at?
Vampireacademyrox chapter 18 . 3/12/2011
hey love this story and really want to read the sequels to this but there not on your profile where can i go to read them?
choc me chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
Hi! I've read the whole story but only reviewing now...I can't believe how few reviews u have! This story is amazing and should've had so much more! I loved it...It was funny but spoke a whole lot. Love the sentence "Segragation: Separate but equal". Ha. The character development also was very well done, especially for Diana!

Really can't believe u didnt get more reviews...pft..

Anyways, I enjoyed this story very much!
calasin chapter 18 . 10/13/2009
this was so amazing! it should have a helluva lot more reviews! people should get off their lazy asses and review. MUTHAFUCKAS ) ah, london who reminds me of mj, i am in love with him. i loved this, and i'm gonna head over and read&review the rest of the london/diana stories, thank you for writing such awesomeness D
bellaaa chapter 18 . 8/2/2009
really cute story, good ideas, i loved it!
Skalpro chapter 18 . 5/27/2009
I loved this.. just a few things you over used a few words like Gawked you also misused it a bit a few times. I keep emaginign people staring with dumbfounded and bewildered looks a lot. It got to be too repetitive.

I am so going to read the next three stories... and Touch. I like your style.
Skalpro chapter 2 . 5/26/2009
so glad I picket you as a favourite author without reading any of your work.

THis is an awesome social observation. I love this... It is akin to the Mean girls story.

I can see this happening as a movie. Maybe Emily osment can play Diana. I totally pictured Corbin Bleu as London. I can see a full cast of Disney alumni in the movie... (can we say Zac effron as Brian... nah maybe Jason Dhally?)
cailee.chaos chapter 18 . 4/21/2009
Oh my God, that was an excellent story. I was captured by it and couldn't stop reading until I'd reached the end. Amazing, great job! :]
allthatmelodrama chapter 18 . 4/11/2009
Hey. I adored this idea of your story and was hooked onto it from the start.

And London sounds so deliciously hot. ;)

It was a great read.
icecreamislove chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
Oh my goodness(:

That was so sick!

I is one my favorite story of all that I've read on
Mayuka chapter 18 . 2/7/2009
I loved this story! It took me awhile to get into it, but I'm glad I kept going. It was great, albeit a little bit unrealistic. But I think it was meant to be an exaggeration on racism, right? Either way, it kept me entertained, and that's probably what you meant to do. :D
SoulFulBeautee chapter 18 . 2/5/2009
Oh My Goodness girl! I just finished reading this entire thing and... wow... I have to say that I just thought it was amazing. No lie. Like, every night I've been reading it and I've been telling people about it during the day. You are an amazing writer and you happened to capture the essence of people so... well. I mean, the various terms you used and even the phrasing... everything was just so... on point, for lack of a better term, haha. I definitely enjoyed it.

I want to keep up with more of your work and definitely plan to, but I want to keep up with you as well. I believe my e-mail address is on my page so send me a message and we can exchange more information...

But I truly, truly mean it when I say that I loved this work... I haven't read a piece that intrigued me so much in a really long time...

Thank you.
SoulFulBeautee chapter 2 . 2/3/2009
Your grasp of the various people and depicting them is so interesting to me. I love the way you portrayed London... shoot, I found myself wanting to be Juliet to his Romeo for a minute, haha. It is definitely interesting and your way with words... Wow. You just really know how to capture a moment. I'm really enjoying reading this.
SoulFulBeautee chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Wow... wow KittyKat. This is Fannetta, from Golden Apple. We laughed and talked a bunch and I commented on your shoes. Anywho, this made me laugh an unexpected amount. The disclaimer at the beginning was warranted but I would hope that people would understand the gross exaggeration that you were putting forth... Either way, very night story/chapter. I'm sure I'll look forward to reading more of your work.
44 | Page 1 .. Last Next »