Reviews for Touch
Mikitara chapter 2 . 3/12/2013
You just touched my heart TTTT
ADD1CTED chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Apala Punj... there's probably someone out there in the world who is going through a situation similar to hers. That mere thought is twisting my insides. Thank you for taking the time to right this story.
Vickeetoreeuh chapter 2 . 2/1/2011
What I love about this story was that there wasn't a happy ever after with Jamie and Apala. But it also wasn't "woe is me my true love died" either. At first I thought it was but happily surprised. It's hard to write a story, especially this short, and give it a meaning also. The chemistry between Apala and Jamie was well achieved. Awesome story. I think this is the first time I'll be favoriting a story with a bittersweet ending haha
gway chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
This story was awesome. I liked how you wrote it. It was full of deep truth. I wasn't really sure where you were going with this with the whole romance thing bettween Jamie or Apala. I was thinking you were going to ditch the whole christianity thing when Jamie became infatuated with her because of the way it was leading with his sexual desires. I was hoping it wouldn't go in that direction, but then as I read more, it didn't, so I thought that was cool. I liked that one scene where they are kissing and the Lord's Prayer is being said in between, like I had this whole scene playing in my mind with flashbacks that I made up of Jamie with also this dramatic choral like music in the back ground, all the way until the part where he's like "Wait". Idk, I just thought that was tight. Very dramatic. I was glad he stayed true to his Christian , the speech at the end, very good. Deep, yet dude.
SoulFulBeautee chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Ah yes, another good one girl. I swear you are some kind of amazing! Wow. I definitely didn't expect things to turn out the way they did but all in all I definitely enjoyed this story. It was interesting to see a different side of your writing. I can't wait to see what else I come across. *smile*

Keep doing what you do Boo.
SoulFulBeautee chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Kitty Kat!

My oh my oh my! This... wow. I could see why you say this is your favorite... Your writing is so... amazing, for lack of a better word. And that scene... The seduction mixed with the Lord's Prayer? What? So hot. That's all I can say, haha. Oh I can only imagine Ch. 2.
TwoClovedHooves chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
So pretty...
Hemii25 chapter 2 . 2/24/2009
I had printed this story in third period in my computer class. I don't even remember what happened in fourth period. this story is so captivating! i loved it! i wish Apala could've lived. but her death gave the story an ending. a touching ending. I LOVE THIS!
pinkguppie chapter 2 . 1/22/2009
Wow - I can't say powerful and moving this story is. It literally has left me speachless.

Keep writing,

Gup
Nightclaw chapter 2 . 12/22/2008
Wow. That's left me speechless. This is an amazing story, it really touched me. No pun intended. Continue writing, this is amazing work.
BlueDolphinz chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
Hmm, i think this is an interesting take on things. I mean the barriers between race, religion, and the caste barriers within Indian culture are pretty apparent. I also like how you portrayed the resentment that Apala held for christians, since they felt they could change the world. It's written pretty well. One thing i have to say though, is that the chances of Apala being an untouchable and knowing English are pretty slim. I know it wouldn't work so well if she couldn't speak English and that it's a story, but it's just something I wanted to point out. When the caste system was rampant throughout India, the untouchables were rarely allowed to go to school, forget learning how to speak English, and especially not so well. Today there is only caste segregation in extreme rural areas, and in that case, they still aren't quite permitted to go to school. Other than that, nice story.
Valiant Valkyrie chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
Very good! I'm sorry, I'd be more constructive, but I've got nothing other than praise for your story. I really enjoyed it!
Valiant Valkyrie chapter 1 . 12/16/2008
I think the chapter is well formed, and character action is very decise and clear. Also, your conflict of religion and human nature as a theme is extremely convincing! In short: I'm lovin' it.
Ravina chapter 2 . 12/16/2008
I was truly moved by this story. It's well-written and you managed to convey your point very well!

The one thing that struck me as odd was how Jamie puts his arm around Roxanne's shoulders near the end...it just seemed a bit forward - especially since he had just made the decision to move on.

But other than that...great job!

- Rebekah