Reviews for May's Ranch
ambethiiii chapter 1 . 4/26
The writer is so talented. You can publish you work on NovelStar App and earn big time.
Morgan Stepanov chapter 10 . 9/9/2013
This is a really great story. I'm loving the writing and the language - it really evokes the rough-and-gritty old wild-west lifestyle, and the characters are all well-fleshed and interesting and human. I like that Davey isn't just the cold-hearted traitor but just a scared man wondering. It's a pity this story seems to have been dropped a while ago - I would really liked to have seen his new character develop.

- Kerrigas
TarAncalimon chapter 10 . 4/1/2013
I don't know know what it is - maybe a decent man holding out in an indecent world, like someone putting a light in their window on a dark night - but this has been one of the most moving things I've ever read. Thank you. With all my heart, thank you.
Whansbee chapter 10 . 12/17/2012
I love your story! The little anecdotes, the very good attempt to stay true to history, just everything.

If it were up to me, this story would not be completed. The ending is perfectly imperfect, a true reflection of the characters.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2012
Omgomgomg
This is so good!
i-wish-i-had-wings chapter 10 . 9/17/2012
aww, i LOVE zeke..he's just so warm and gentle :) i'm glad he's giving davey a chance to prove himself, the scene with the puppies really got to me. i like how human and flawed all the characters are, makes everything more real. i did find zeke quite...sentimental..though :p confessing his love like that, made me feel embarrassed for him xD too bad the story isn't finished, but i'm not sorry i read it.
Oni chapter 10 . 8/7/2012
What a truly profound and awesome story. I absolutely loved it from the very start. I will try to comment more on it later. Right now, sleep. Thank you.
SeaBrittleStar chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
I love this story. The character development and setting are great. I hope you update it eventually :)
josgrandma chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
It's just tooooo good to leave it here. Please return to this touching story and update it.

There is such a great future for the characters to grow and develope.

Hope you finish it soon.
pille-ip chapter 10 . 6/24/2011
Really interesting!
Rowen chapter 10 . 5/16/2011
I am in love with this story! Please don't be finished with it! I don't care if it takes you another year or three to update, it's amazing and gets better with every chapter. These characters are so real, the western setting, the way you write, everything, it's just love love love for me! I checked out your bio (in hopes that you were still actively writing) and realized you are the author of The God Eaters! One of my favorite books! Awesome! I will never stop reading your amazing work, I just hope that you won't give up on this one!
Handsome Devil chapter 7 . 4/12/2011
For some odd reason, fp thinks I've reviewed chapters 8, 9, and 10..and the only chapter I've reviewed is 9 oO

Anyway, I just read this over again. And I suppose I should hate Davey ... but I'm actually learning a thing or two from Zeke. Haha. He's just a kid. That's no excuse but, if he were to learn how to be an honest person than things could work. He could learn to live the right way- the honest way. And the way he cried seeing the puppies ;_; I almost cried with him.

This is a good read. Not as action packed as Jack Saturday, but very appreciated nonetheless. I love a good Western. :D
MAGICAL.NARRATOR chapter 10 . 11/5/2010
I love everything about this story so far ]

I'm a huge fan of your work.
KheshireKat chapter 10 . 10/20/2010
HOMIGAWD.

One word: LOVED.

Update? Or is it finished? I suppose it could work as an ending, but I'd rather it not. . .haha. . .

I cannot decide whether I like Davey, but I'm leaning towards "needs to be there for conflict" and Murphy. . .I wish I had one? "Outlaw" I love.

Not to mention, the dog thing? I like, got teary-eyed. I'm a sucker for any animal big, small, strange looking or cute.
A Botanist's Desire chapter 10 . 9/26/2010
Pardon me while I find my brain. I believe your in-depth characters blew it straight out of my skull. This story caught me hook, line, and sinker. The plot's got me on the edge of my seat. As the first western I've ever read, this enthralls me. I can't wait to find out what happens next.

Keep writing!