Reviews for Rhetorical Utopia
Katie Nicole chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Oh, oh, oh.

I just want to tell you, for starters, that this is amazing, and absolutely my favorite thing you have ever written. I sincerely mean that. I love it to high heavens. It's solid proof to me that if you really do want to become a well-to-do, respected author - you will.

Because it's fantastic.

Do I know who it's about?

Yes, I do.

But I'm not commenting on it from that point of view, because frankly, anything that inspires this kind of writing is permissable, in my opinion. I can understand how you feel and why you feel that way, and that's fine.

Because from author to author, this is the best work of yours I have ever read.

Really, I really really love it.

Sorry I can't be more specific than to tell you how amazing it is, but perhaps I should try..

It's so easy to relate to, firstly. Of course - you sum up exactly YOUR wants and feelings, but at the same time, they are a universal shade of the wants and feelings of women everywhere. The need for reassurance - that familiar feeling of excitement and insecurity and seemingly simple want for affection is ever present and portrayed perfectly.

And of course, you use your lovely knowledge of vocabulary to paint your story BEAUTIFULLY! Ahh, Shelby, you have my heart with this one. I love your quirky metaphors and I can see YOU and that other person when I'm reading this, because it really is so you, but it's a nice part of you that, although I'm sure exists, I don't exactly see that often. (Why would I? That would be weird, wouldn't it? Haha.)

Okay. I'm going to stop now. Just know that I really really loved this piece and that you have an amazing gift. I love this I love this I love this.

All the best,