Reviews for Diamond in the rough
viietbaybee123 chapter 10 . 5/23/2011
Great Story! Please update soon! :)
staying-gold chapter 10 . 8/21/2010
You haven't updated in 7 months! I want an update! I just spent until 5am reading this so I demand a new chapter!

Your writing style is amazing and it's so funny! I really really enjoy your writing style and just really do hope that you can update!
Lildreamer's handguide chapter 2 . 3/30/2010
Hello!

I am so glad i found your story!
ponponcake chapter 10 . 3/19/2010
aw thank god they didn't actually break up :) but still, i cant get over the fact she was almost raped _ freaky stuff...anyways awesome story, hope you update soon!
pbgurl chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Oh my gosh, THANK YOU! I was so worried that they were going to break up and they were close to breaking up but yay you didn't break them up! _

LOL, Go Riccio for his wise words of advice to Scipio.

I'm so happy you updated!

-Liz :D
violet-eyez chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
aww they are back together
obsessedteen chapter 10 . 1/28/2010
Love it :) thanks 4 updating!
Gisei Kumo chapter 1 . 12/23/2009
I don't have time to read it now so I will wait to finish it later. It sounds good.
Vidavril chapter 2 . 12/4/2009
This fic is really interesting! I'm so pleased I found it )
NovelS chapter 9 . 10/21/2009
ah! oh no! you have to update now!
violet-eyez chapter 9 . 10/6/2009
oh no scipio got to her in time right?
obsessedteen chapter 9 . 10/4/2009
I love this story so far, talk about a cliffhanger, really desperate to know what happens next so please update soon!
pbgurl chapter 9 . 10/1/2009
They didn't rape her did they? I hope they didn't! :{

You left us at a cliffhanger, update soon. the wait is killing me. _

Fantastic chapter by the way! She puts up a good fight!

-Liz :D
pbgurl chapter 8 . 9/8/2009
UPDATE! WHO! YAY!

This chapter was great and definatley worth the wait. I was wondering if at some point Gemma would be kidnapped and now she was. I wonder whats going to happen to her and Deandre. Maybe get info out of them or something.

But after this kidnapping is over if they make it out alive, Bianca better have a lot more respect for Gemma after all that.

And I'm kinda excited and nervous to see Scipio, Riccio, Matt, and Bianca's reaction to them being gone.

Update this soon, I realy missed it a lot! :)

-Liz :D (YOU ROCK!)
June's vampire chapter 7 . 7/7/2009
I'm lovin this story. please update soon, i really want to know what happens and can't wait to know what happened with ryes' sister.
40 | Page 1 .. Last Next »