Reviews for When It Rains
seQuel
seqUel
sequEl
sequeL

If you can't tell I would really like a sequel
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 32 . 3/11/2015
THAT'S a happy ending? Okay, I guess. Mildly disappointed but hey, not everything can turn out like Never Forget I guess.
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 30 . 3/11/2015
I hate you I love this story this is my song with my father who has survived cancer twice don't change anything about this story it's beautiful but I'm an emotional wreck right now I love this.
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 28 . 3/11/2015
I have been, up until this point, able to picture rachel as my best friend, rachel. But now I can't. I love this so much.
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 27 . 3/11/2015
Holy fucking shit I love you and I hate you and I'm so conflicted and HELP
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 25 . 3/11/2015
I'M IN A HOTEL IN CANADA WITH MY GRANDMOTHER RIGHT NEXT TO ME IM SOBBING I LOVE YOU BUT IM SOBBING
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 13 . 3/11/2015
Rachel's dialogue seemed just a bit stiff in this chapter, but this is fantastic. I love every second, I don't want to stop!
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 12 . 3/11/2015
If I could favorite this again i would.
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 10 . 3/11/2015
Foreshadowing? I don't like it. But I also love it. You know you're a great writer when you can make me feel conflicted like this.
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 4 . 3/11/2015
Jade is badass and I love her FYI if anything happens to her I will...probably do nothing and keep reading.
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 2 . 3/11/2015
Um, there are in fact people in the world who have not seen the lord of the rings. Example: I have a boyfriend who had not seen it, along with sound of music, holy grail, or Mary poppins. These have all been remedied.
EdwardCullen'sLove chapter 25 . 11/20/2014
My heart completely shattered not only for Rachel, but for Thomas too. But I think I understand why you had to do it.
scattering the wind chapter 33 . 10/17/2014
Oh. My. Freaking. God. This was perfection. Seriously. I have no idea how this didn't get more reviews but in my opinion it should have over a thousand.
I loved it. The epilogue was totally sweet, the first chapter intriguing, and everything in between amazing and stunning and awesome and this is such a long run-on sentence.
I am curious though, what happened to Jade?
Amazing work on this! I love it! :)
Salvatores4ever chapter 33 . 10/10/2014