Reviews for When It Rains
fletcheralexandra2010 chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Wow. So this is my very first time on FictionPress but I have spent my entire life reading. And I can say, without a doubt, that this chapter is just stupendous! I was drawn-in from the beginning, especially with the mystery of not being told everything in the beginning (which I love; one of my favorite quotes is by Stephen King: 'Good books don't give up all their secrets at once).
Your story also has intriguing characters that captivate your interest, making you want to know more about them. Most importantly, they're realistic! They are regular people, not stereotypes, and they have their own quirks and interests (like potatoes!). When they're eating lunch, Jade and Tristan carry on a conversation about people they know and things that happened before Rachel came into the story. I love that. Not all writers do that, which is silly because it's not like Jade and Tristan's lives were put on hold until the main character came into play.
Anywho, I just wanted to let you know that I really enjoyed this first chapter and now all I want to do is find out what happens next! (even though it's 1:00 in the morning where I'm at). :o)
YouCanBakeMePiexoxo chapter 25 . 8/30/2014
:O thomas! Noooooo! Ahhh now shes going to think shes cursed again no rachel! This chapter was amazing though. So emotional and that rain scence was soooo cute :D
Guest chapter 25 . 8/28/2014
The feels. How could you overload our feels with the explanation of Joel and then kill Thomas. To many feels
Vexill chapter 24 . 8/29/2014
DUDE I just spoiled the story for myself god dammit. I pressed chapter 25 and didn't realize it and I read it :c God I cried xD
Guest chapter 19 . 8/11/2014
I am glad I got the update in the morning and not night. I woukd have nightmares about ghosts all night then. Great chapters and love how you feel like she was talking to Tristan when she says I love you
Salvatores4ever chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Awesome Story. Hope you continue writing this story. I can't wait to continue reading this story. Helena.
Anthony chapter 18 . 8/9/2014
Yes I did. The kissing seen is good. Only time she forgets about everything else. Make a you think ahe xan have a future with him.
TehPandaPenguin chapter 13 . 8/3/2014
... So he sucided? How sad... Sleepwalking... Hope to read more.
Guest chapter 12 . 7/31/2014
Awwwww I loved this chapter! Sorry I didn't review for chapter 11... This was awesome, I loved the affections.

_Glory of Lorien
Iris Nightningale chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
A really awesome plot with many catchy phrases! There's a great deal to learn and I know what people do as they loose their dear one's and many try to make others loose their one's too. Anyways, best of luck for your future!
TehPandaPenguin chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
Fast update, but I reel like your chapters are getting shorter and shorter.

This chapter didn't have many events but it was still good. More detail on therapy sessions might be worth putting in here by the way.

Great chapter, hope to read more.
TehPandaPenguin chapter 9 . 7/22/2014
INTERSTING chapter, but I think a little more detail on what happened would be nicer.

Hope to read more.
Phineas Angelo DeMayo chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
My God, I love this so much. I have to tell you, though, the atmosphere does remind me of the first time I read the book Fallen, and there were a few grammatical errors that screwed with my ADD and grammar nazi mind, so that might not be an issue as much for most people. But this is definitely one of the best things I've read on this website in a long time.
Callista Miralni chapter 5 . 4/23/2009
Yay an update!

You've introduced Claude and Joel early... I'm going to assume that you will continue to bring them into the story little by little from this point on? That's an excellent change from of having them suddenly show up in the middle of the story. It also emphasizes how much they have haunted Rachel's life and memories.

Gossiping Jade and Cory are pricelessly hysterical XD.

Keep it up! I can totally sympathize about Senior Design classes and how hard they are... -_-' I'm about to finish up my project too in the next few months. Good luck this summer!
Jiadee-103 chapter 5 . 4/22/2009
It was Great, loved it.

Once tinsy, issue.

- Rachel flew out of her bed, her head turning sharply toward the pounding on the door. “Who is it?” She called, refusing to move from her bed.

Uhh...

If rachel flew out of her bed... then how can she refuse to move from her bed. She's already out of it.

Anyways, that's the only thing that bugged me.

Loved it, you should update more often. You're vauge discriptions of the pictures would annoy me if my imagination wasn't large enough that I can make them up myself.

You're a great writer, just make sure to make sense ( which you're usually very good at ).

Don't worry about descriptions too much. The vauge-ness of you're writing leaves a lot to the imagination of the readers and it's different. I like it.

- jiade 103.