Reviews for When It Rains
Jiadee-103 chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Hello! This chapter was defintely fantastic. Jade's a mystery to me. She has a few of the same characteristics I have, which is cool cause we have the same name. But I spell mine with a Y. Not Jade, but Jayde. Strange, I know. This was a great chapter. I was kind of expecting Tristan to say something about her confession. But, his having the mark on his wrist is enough to hold me over with anticipation for a bit. Good chapter, I'm still going to look forward to what Tristan has to say, maybe he's overwhelmed, or it stuck a chord in him and HE'S not ready to talk about it, not just her. Intersting, very interesting.

Thanks for the Update.

Jiadee- 103
Callista Miralni chapter 4 . 2/12/2009
Hey Again!

Jade totally kicks ass... hahaha. She's such a fun character to read about.

Excellently done. The only weird thing is: "Buttoning the coat Jade had let her borrow coat." I think you left in an extra "coat."
Emma Cullen chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Thanks for updating! Great stuff, so please write more!

x
Callista Miralni chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Hey!

Couldn't figure out which link to click on... there were three of the same update in my inbox XD.

Good so far, like always. Interesting twist with Tristan; his reasons being "happy" all the time are so much more concrete. Wow. And the sarcasm that's so key to Jade's character resurfaces again!

Have fun in the Navy!
Jiadee-103 chapter 3 . 1/5/2009
Umm, you posted Chapter 2 twice.

Just so you know..

Not that it wasn't a fantastic chapter.. just... twice?

- Jiade 103
Jiadee-103 chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Well, I enjoyed that, It was little fast paced and had a little less description when it came to her emotional break down, but Tristan is humourous and a 5 star character. It just seemed.. emotionally lacking, it had the right start the right ... foundation but the strings attacted to the web, seemed to be ... hanging a bit loosley. . I'm not sure if you can understand that, I sometimes say things that are difficult to conprehend even for myself.

Either way, it was enjoyable.

- Jiade 103
Callista Miralni chapter 2 . 12/20/2008
Hey!

I loved it. Tristan isn't so much of a creeper/stalker anymore but he's still just as obnoxious. Hahaha but that's what I love about him.

Good work so far. As Jiadee-103 told me once, don't update because you were thinking "update" but update when you're thinking "inspiration." I'd like to see the same quality of your work that was in these first two chapters in ALL of them. So no pressure to update _.

I didn't realize the impact my silly little note left on you... but I'm glade it made you feel warm and fuzzy inside. I will try my hardest to review each time you post an update as a huge thank you on my part!

Amazing!

-Callie
Callista Miralni chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Wow! You put it back! Yay! And the friend I was recommending this to read and reviewed as well (Jiadee-103).

It's so different from what I remember of the original. I like the changes though; if I remember correctly, you didn't cast Jade as a "friendly figure" towards Rachel in the beginning of the first draft. Jade was definitely my favorite character from the first version and I'm glad you kept her.

Nothing much to say critically. But keep up the good work!

-Callista Miralni
Jiadee-103 chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
I loved it, are you planning on updating it anytime soon. I'm curious and need something to fullfill my thirst for a good read, my obsession.

Good job, by the way. I don't really have anything to critique.

- Jiadee 103
Emma Cullen chapter 1 . 12/18/2008
Brilliant! Really left me with a thirst for more. Nice Job.
40 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3