Reviews for Ashes in the Brook
Best of All the Lost Arts chapter 15 . 6/18/2009
This chapter was really good! I think I like Jasmine better than I like Mika also, but it's more because Jasmine doesn't let people push her around the way Mika does. I also like the interactions with Ashton and Jasmine, not in a romantic way but just they way they...interact, to sound redundant lol. Anyway great chapter and i hope you update soon :)
SapphireofMystery chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
Kay, I logged in now, so if u didn't know who UR BEST FRIEND waz (which u totally should), u do now. Sorry I didn't call u back. 2 lazy. Ur mom's probably back by now anyway. Its 8:53. U surprised I'm not using proper grammer n spelling? Feelin' lazy. So I already don't like Jasmine's story, just like another reveiwer, but maybe I'd like it better if her name waz Rose. And this is so not what we planned! I HATE IT! IT'S NOT LAME. ITS WORSE.

Back to normal letters. This is actually LAME, and I would like it better if Jasmine's name waz Rose.

Oh, Rose, Jasmine, both flowers, wow I just noticed.

Mika's smart, y isn't she in Algebra II?

Is Jasmine?

Maybe I'll like her better if u make her name Jazz.

I'll call her that, so deal.

Reading next chapter now.

JASMINELAME AGAIN. ROSE!
UR BEST FRIEND chapter 12 . 6/2/2009
Kay, if u don't kno who this is, you'll kno now: This was not LAME! Aren't u surprised? Three things though:

1- As much as I hate the name Mika, I will miss Mika. I can't hold her name against her.

2- What's with all the wierd symbols? Really annoying!

3- Good chappie

Okay, I lied, so four things

4- The one thing that waz lame: Jasmine Snow. JASMINE? I thought we decided on Rose! That name suddenly not good enough 4 u now?

Ha, ha. I love how I kno what'll happen b4 anyone else. Anyway, I'll read the rest now.

JASMINE? SERIOUSLY? ROSE! ROSE! JASMINE LAME!
heartbreak warfare chapter 14 . 6/1/2009
This is such an awesome story!

Ahh I'm totally in love with Ashton.

I love Jasmine so far, can't WAIT to get more of her.

I totally understand the update thing with school going on and stuff. I pretty much have the same issue.

Oh and one more thing. Bad boys are pretty awesome ]
righthere431 chapter 14 . 5/30/2009
Jasmine sounds like a nice person hehe.
righthere431 chapter 12 . 5/30/2009
Lol I wish I was smart like Ashton.
The only person that has to s chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
neak onto the computer right now...sorry, I had to continue my name...There, if Swe reads this then she'll get Awkward silence. LOL. Ur not gonna make Ashton Jasmine couple r u?
sarah chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
No offense but I don't like jasmine's point of view. I really hope her and ashton don't get 2gether! Mika could use a friend so that's a good thing
Hemii25 chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
i wish first days were that simple for me! On my first day i showed up in a uniform at a no-dress code school. I nealy broke my neck down the stairs and i forgot my lunch money. XD anyways Jasmine seems...

OKAY! She like ashton... I really like the whole Mika X Ashton thing you had going on in the begining. BUT It's not like i know where this is going. Update soon!
Hemii25 chapter 13 . 5/28/2009
Jasmine was the name of my BFF in the fourth grade. She moved to Las Vegas so it would be so weird if the jasmine in your story moved there XD. It would haunt me forever if my parents died in front of me.
HelgaBertoni chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
hum don't know about this. None the less update soon!
Hemii25 chapter 12 . 5/28/2009
LOL! I take offense by that! Taking french, looking gay. I'm so glad you wrote three. I'll R&R them ASAP. But i have to go to school now. TTYL!
Radel chapter 14 . 5/28/2009
This is a good story. I love a good romance and this one has such great twists!

Although maybe you could try not to ask for reviews at the end of every chapter, it does get kinda annoying, but other then that I can't wait for the next chapter!
Akumei chapter 14 . 5/27/2009
That took an unexpected turn. I didn't know you were going to make a new character. Lol, but that's cool. Nice chapters.
VeeVeeLa chapter 11 . 5/25/2009
dude person! this is awsum! i hope you update soon i wanna know what happens
152 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »