Reviews for Blood Ties
natalie chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Please update soon im addcited to this series! Blood Sucking Parasites sounds really good too. I hope thats your next story after blood ties. X
XxSiennaxX chapter 18 . 1/23/2010
I absolutely love your story and I hope that the sun stays around for long enough - (or she somehow removes the roof from above everyone except Greyson) for her and Greyson to get out of there safely.

I can't wait for another chapter - please update soon (are you planning on finishing this story?)

The Mithu chapter 18 . 12/13/2009
I've been following your story for months and I'm absolutely in love with it. (both Blood Ties and Blood Bound)It's a shame that school is keeping you so busy. I hope that you'll have some time after exams/during Xmas holidays to make the Blood series the way you want it to be. Really looking forward to seeing Blood Ties progress! :)
SassyGrl chapter 18 . 11/6/2009
OMG, are you gonna finish this or edit or anything? I hope u dont quit!
Broken Cascade chapter 14 . 8/21/2009
Okay, so I had to go back and find a chapter I didn't review. See, being lazy really does pay off!

Sorry for the misunderstanding in my last review. It makes a lot more sense when I go back and reread the chapter. It helps to be awake when you write reviews, though apparently it is possible to do it when asleep.

I am terribly sorry about your writer's block. I have free chocolate if it helps. Otherwise, there's a writing community I somewhat recently joined. Sometimes it helps to just talk with other authors. It's at undi-land. ning , just without the spaces. It has absolutely nothing to do with underwear, I promise.
the Pearl chapter 18 . 8/7/2009
A nice cliffie at the end of the 18th chapter, I hope you update soon! The first two chapters were kinda unnecessarily repetative as I just read Blood Bound before this. This chapter was very intriguing, especially how you describe the magic and the sun shining upon the Queen. The name Lilith with its meaning is suiting for her even though it does remind of the Lilith from Supernatural.
Elodie Wolfe chapter 18 . 7/23/2009
Oh shet! Great chapters. I absolutely loved this one. I can't wait to see more. Yay for internet. :D

Love Elodie
unhinged-goddess chapter 18 . 7/3/2009
The queen didn't see that coming now did she?
TheWorldIsOurs chapter 18 . 7/1/2009

Update asap!

Amazing chapters!

Au Revoir!
Broken Cascade chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
An absolutely amazing chapter. It was really well written and the descriptions were wonderful. I did not expect the ending at all, but it was better than anything I could of ever come up with. It makes sense though, that removing the curse would kill her, since part of the curse is their longevity. However, I doubt that the room full of vampires is going to wait around for explinations. I can't wait for the next update.
bluetinkerbell chapter 18 . 6/19/2009
this story is so full of tension, i'm about to have a heart attack.

as much as i ADORED the greyson/daphne interactions, the best part had to be daphne's interaction with the magic. i loved it :D
Emilea chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
HAVE I TOLD YOU lately that I love you? Your update was so quick! I am so happy the Queen died! But now I feel so frightened for Daphne and Greyson... BUT I have absolute faith in them.

They will BOTH come out alive and relatively unscathed and then they will have a nice session in the bedroom and then they will have other nice moments. YES please!

:) Get better soon, and maybe drink honeyandlemon tea... bye!
Evangeline Curls chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
whoa...wow that was the most intense ending ever! i can't believe daphne was able to face that...but i wonder what happened w/ the magic? I can't wait to read the next chapter! please update as soon as possible! I can't wait!
DHC chapter 18 . 6/18/2009
I wonder what exactly the queen felt when she was so confident that Daphne had succeeded...That's quite the way to end a life of thousands of years but I guess she should have let Daphne test it on one of her subjects first. But now Daphne is still in a lot of danger cuz the rest of em is now after her! Please update soon!
142 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »