Reviews for Love, Hate, Betrayal, and So Much More
leolabrit chapter 25 . 8/15/2012
Please please please finish it! This is one of my favorite stories on here.
witeaya chapter 25 . 2/24/2012
i love the couple's new dynamic eventhough naomi's been acting a bit whiny that what characters's development are for.

oh, i am hoping u are not abandoning this.

i know real life can be quite a demanding little madame but pls do update the story.

pretty pleeeeeaase? :)
Leolabrit chapter 25 . 7/8/2011
I loved it, but please update soon! I almost thought you gave up, love this story its great.
hazeleyes14 chapter 24 . 2/28/2011
OH MY GOD! i LOVE this story! it is AMAZING! please update soon i can't wait for the next chapter! :D
urthemusicinme chapter 24 . 1/20/2011
very cute story, though the character of Naomi is perhaps a little too weak. But maybe that's what you intended for her to be, regardless, great story!
Da-zGreen chapter 24 . 11/29/2010
YOu have a freaking great story going on here. I ran by this and I couldn't exit. I was glue to my seat. And I'm suppose to be doing my homework. lol. Anyways, I've seen you haven't update in a long time, so I hope you will be to update as soon as possible. Becuase I'm still spicous to as why and when Spencer started falling for her when he ignored her like she was the plague? lol. See you very soon! I hope!
leolabrit chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
I love love love this story, please continue! when your finished you should definitely see if you can publish it, it is awesome!
iman1234 chapter 24 . 11/7/2010
its great !
leolabrit chapter 24 . 10/21/2010
I Love this story, please update ( I really like it, and i'm very impatient, you're a good writer. just keep doing what you're doing.
totalbookworm chapter 24 . 10/7/2010
Hi there. Will you still be updating this story or does it end at Chapter 24?
booboobeck95 chapter 24 . 9/27/2010
pretty pretty preety please continue writing this story!,, your an amazing writer and i would love to read more of this :)
xoxtina46xox chapter 24 . 7/2/2010
So adorable and sweet. I'm glad Naomi can stop worrying, at least for a little bit :) great chapter!
blazinghues chapter 24 . 6/28/2010
Yay! -does happy dance- You updated! And Spencer and Naomi FINALLY got together! And they KISSED -gushes-. :D :D :D update soon. I have a feeling the Kathleen drama isn't over yet.
ksonic chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
I was beginning to wonder if you were still alive, lol.

Great chapter; I loved the kiss scene. But I get the feeling there's more to Naomi's sickness then just Kathleen...Guess I'll find out soon enough, though.

Great job, once again!

Ksonic
ForeverRock17 chapter 24 . 6/27/2010
great job please make it a happy ending i hate sad endings
237 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »