Reviews for Beside You
dreamercrys chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
Crazy bitch is gone! Heheheh... I am so glad they are all okay. I was hoping Ty would wake up before Whit went into labor... Can't wait to see how having the Paige is... :D
Chloeee chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
This chapter made me a little teary...Good chapter though...Update soon!
jenniesmith chapter 19 . 7/10/2009
Oh wow... what a major, crazy chapter~

Love that they are finally official, but good lordy what it took to get there! AH! I was almost in major heart fail mode there for a while!

Great chapter!

xoxo

jennie
violet-eyez chapter 18 . 7/4/2009
ouch, he doesn't want to marry her?
MonkeyStar chapter 18 . 7/1/2009
I have to say I love your story! I will hate to see it end but I can't wait for the ending or the next chapter!
Chloeee chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
This story is one of my best favourites! I love it so much. UPDATE SOON! Lol
goneandgone chapter 18 . 6/30/2009
I've been waiting for this forever! AH! Thanks for updating!
kristenjones chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
I am terribly excited for the last few chapters..I am really enjoying this book. It is getting kind of embarrasing because I can't stop smiling while I am reading it, and my sister is looking at me like I am a lunatic!
AlexisLovesYou chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
Why the hell won't he just ask her already? If he wants to marry her then he just needs to ask. The more he keeps putting it off the harder it's going to get and there's really no 'right' time; it's supposed to be spontaneous.
elle chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
i love this story, this is definetly the best one i have read, also enjoying your other story
butterfly.com chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
Hey love this story :D

cant believe its almost done :P

cant wait till the next chapter :)
StarsAndSky chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
I love your story! i've been waiting for updates since i last read it.

I cant wait to see how everything turns out.
dreamercrys chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
Aw...poor Whitney just wants to be happy and loved and Ty is bieng all mean about it... If I were her and preggers I'd prob be bawling right about now... I hope he asks her soon... Can't wait for more!
ArghImaPirate chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
Meh, its summer! i suppose long updates are bound to happen now that there is less things to procrastinate. :)

Haha, go nana! I would have flipped her the bird too!

Updte son
StarM18 chapter 17 . 6/12/2009
You rock...end of story, straight to the point. love the sex...sorry but imgoin through a hormone stage!HAHA I'm talkin about hormones to a stranger. (probable spelt the word wrong as well)
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 .. Last Next »