Reviews for Beside You
THEXXHOPELESSXXROMANTIC chapter 17 . 6/12/2009
i love your story! i love that you added in the crazy stalker in on top of everthing else! keeps things interesting :D udpate soon!
Chloeee chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
It took me two nights to read these chapters, I love it! Please update soon because it's one of the best stories I have ever read! Seriously you are good! lol
violet-eyez chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
lol can't wait to see her propose to him
KayKay chapter 16 . 5/14/2009
Are u stopping the story here? u cant do that you kno...it not health for people who are addicted to this story...update soon XD
violet-eyez chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
so when is going to strike?
iKaymarra chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
i screamed because the chapter was up, scaring ym cat. please update soon i luh-uv the stori.
grumpirah chapter 16 . 5/1/2009
I'm with Whitney, they're gonna have to corner or trick the psycho some kind of way.
Kaymarra chapter 15 . 4/24/2009
Must review. And soon! Please dont make it go to a close so soon, please.
jenniesmith chapter 15 . 4/19/2009
OH CRAP!

I figured it was going to be crazy woman... but dang! I love that he is taking care of her and that she is giving in to it... she needs to! Great chapter!

xoxo

jennie
Guest chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Love this fist chapter! Just found it while I should be teaching my students something about poetry... sh! So relatable if you have been in college with the girls and fun times! Very well written and I can't wait to read the rest! Off to read more!

xoxo

jennie
AlexisLovesYou chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
YAY for updates!
violet-eyez chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
so is she going to kidnapp her?
g chapter 15 . 4/15/2009
some people are too psycho for words.
SmartiePants924 chapter 14 . 4/12/2009
I really do love your story. Usually I don't read many where the characters are older than 18 or 19 but I really do enjoy your story and how..hmm... unabashed you are about writing the sexual parts.

Oh just a little note. Sometimes if you add a break between one situation and another (something like adding ~*~*~*~*~*~) it's easier to follow. For example you had this one part where Whitney and Ty were in bed I think and then you jumped to it being during the week and her looking forward to the weekend with Ty. The part about "Sex-day" I think it was. Just adding a break would make it less..jarring maybe is how I think of it. I LOVE you story though.

Can't wait for the next chapter.

~Brandi~
pretty good chapter 1 . 4/8/2009
Promising start, despite the overuse of the word "bitches."
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »