Reviews for Kastor Chronicles 1: The Forge of Dawn
Shaun Shelongosk chapter 12 . 9/25/2014
Thank you. I devoured the story. What a remarkable mix of the erotic and mundane and beautiful story telling. Thank you for the treasure.
aiower chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I think you're a wonderful writer, and I loved your characters. They are vivid and very original ... I love reading characters that I have no equivalent for anywhere, in real life or fictional worlds.
Nbsiren chapter 12 . 3/8/2014
Loved it
Nbsiren chapter 6 . 3/7/2014
ok you had me crying too...
Nbsiren chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
I get the feeling Mikah is nuttier than a fruitcake...but I'm not sure if it's in a good way or a bad way yet...
ryujikarin chapter 12 . 2/8/2014
when it was hinted that Mikah will be gone, i kept hoping and wishing that in the end there will be a miracle twist or something and they're going to be together but..it never happened so i'm really .

but nonetheless, plot was good and the story was well written.
Kathryn chapter 12 . 11/28/2013
I can't quite find it in me to forgive you, but thank you nonetheless
Guest chapter 6 . 7/31/2013
Something's happened with this chapter. All the ' and " are O with tail-thingies.
Diehard fan chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I don't believe you've been told how lovely you are, Mr. Author.
And, if so, not nearly enough. Let me tell you I'm glad to offer ego-stroking services, because it's not nearly big enough to encompass my love for this story.
Yer great, yon sir. It's a beautiful story you've raised.
kolachess chapter 12 . 6/16/2013
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it. I really loved your characters, Mikah especially. He's such a refreshing character and his and Kastor's relationship dynamic was so fun to read!
badbart chapter 12 . 4/10/2013
A wonderful story, you make the character live and I felt that I knew them. Really great writing and one of the best I've read in quite a while.

Thank you.
NoirGrimoir chapter 12 . 3/16/2013
Oh my god, I can't begin to tell you how much I love your story. It's so simple and unpretentious, but emotional and epic. The last chapter made me cry like a bitch and I loved every moment of it, even as my snot yucked up my desk. I could wish more fantasy stories were like this, with a smaller scope, fewer characters and more life and real love. Its a pity that most publishers don't go in for a gay main character. This deserves recognition and there are readers who deserve to read it. All of your characters are full of interest and depth and break molds and cliches without effort. The language and dialogue is pitch-perfect, your world is huge and diverse, but it never gives itself away too quickly. All in all this story is perfect, I love everything about, and I'm off to read the sequels.
R. Ficst chapter 12 . 1/23/2013
Such a sweet sadness and a beautiful tale. Well-written, thank you for posting. It was a pleasure reading.
Agk chapter 12 . 12/4/2012
I LOOOOVE the story. It made me cry though! You killed Mikah! AFTER you made me love him and want him and Kastor together! You are one cruel, cruel man!
Colocho chapter 12 . 11/24/2012