Reviews for I Bought a Vampire in an Auction
Aeris.Lockheart507 chapter 24 . 11/14/2012
Oohh he's gone all teretorial :p.. :) I realli hope the story gets updated soon :D I'm excited about the progress :p
SNOWBITCH2 chapter 24 . 9/10/2012
:0 awww come on it just got good...please come on please your doing so well flirt, cheat his way thru. awesome please update soon please please please :D
please and thanks you
SnowBitch2 :)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/27/2012
wow i love this story can u write more
EvilSoul chapter 24 . 3/24/2012
Awesome story! I just loved it!
Lindsey chapter 24 . 11/17/2011
I love your story. It's very romantic that Alexandre wants Emily for his own. I know you may have stopped writing or posting your story, but it is very good. : )
Beth chapter 24 . 7/26/2011
I love this story. I really hope you continue writing 't wait to read the rest.
Alanisaur chapter 24 . 7/10/2011
I love how this is a female slave-owner. But It seems Alezandre is too dominant to act the part of a slave.
Binkybaby chapter 24 . 6/6/2011
I loved it. He wants to court her? He acts lyk he don't lyk her lol.
Erica N chapter 24 . 6/5/2011
Can you write on your profile or somewhere to tell us if this is discontinue? I would like to read it, but if it's discontinue then please inform us readers. Thanks!
Bubbly Girl chapter 24 . 5/26/2011
I really hope that you will update soon! :)

Peace, Love and Happiness! :)

Bubbly Girl
lovejim4ever chapter 24 . 5/3/2011
I know you haven't updated in a while. But I love this story so much...I can't wait to read how she reacts to his suggestion. They'll make a good couple. Please update soon.:)
DarknessXAnime chapter 24 . 4/30/2011
I have been following you since quizilla! Please update. This story is really good and enticing. You're a talented writer :)
Descoral chapter 24 . 12/4/2010
Ah! Please don't leave the story unfinished!
purplebanana chapter 24 . 11/16/2010
Hello! Well, first off I just want to say that I really enjoy your story. I started reading it about a year ago and then I lost track of it, and I only recently found it again. You have really grown since you first started out, and I am excited to read more. I would ask you to update soon but I know that can be annoying, so all I will say is that I hope you have more inspiration soon and I happily (and patiently) wait for the next chapter.
kieu.n chapter 24 . 10/26/2010
please continue this story. it's pretty good
283 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »