Reviews for I Bought a Vampire in an Auction
black ennui chapter 24 . 5/31/2010
I wonder how Alexandre will make that happen.

Keep updating!
TrueAbyss chapter 24 . 5/16/2010
Great story, cant wait to read more! :)
NB-writer chapter 24 . 5/15/2010
Oh, good story, nice plot. Looking forward to how Emily reacts. And is Alexandre royalty? I feel like he was the royal vampire who was supposed to have an arranged marriage, but didn't. Also I love how you have the instinct in Alexandre's head. I've read my fair share of werewolf stories where that happens, but never vampire ones. Any way please post your next chapter soon.
ModestToTheMaxx chapter 24 . 5/4/2010
Awesome
sooner or later its over chapter 24 . 4/27/2010
such a good story so far :) love it, please post soon
Equilibrium chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
So here I am, dead tired at 2 am in the morning, because I just read 6 chapters all at one go. (That's generally a compliment to someone's writing skills, by the way.) Apart from a few grammatical mistakes, I found this story pretty interesting - not quite like most of the generic vamp fics on FP. Next time I return a review, maybe I'll break my own record and read all the rest at a shot! _
rindala chapter 24 . 4/7/2010
Hi i loved your story but it has been a while since u updated.

Are u going to finish it?
mle81589 chapter 24 . 4/5/2010
This is honestly like... the BEST story ever. I just fell in love with it as I started reading. You better go on :). And update soon!
I Murder on Impulse chapter 24 . 3/22/2010
HAha Alexandre is rather posessive :D

Lovin the story!

xx

Ali
MidniteLayce chapter 1 . 3/17/2010
What an interesting idea. :) Pretty cool to have the tables turned on the stereotypical vampire tale, having the vamp be the slave.

There are some errors that I noticed, though. Many run-on sentences and some punctuation mistakes. But replacing some commas with semi-colons and here or there, and you should be good. :)

I have a feeling that your story is about to get a lot more interesting... ;)

~ MidniteLayce19
Yolanda West chapter 24 . 2/21/2010
Why? Please continue. Would Alexandre really court Emily? What would happen if the humans found out? Will they run away? What about Jack? Will Ms. Ashford and Zara approve of this newfound relattionship? Please continue!
J.R. Delacore chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
I absolutely love this story. I first found it on quizilla but I like reading off here I love this story and the story line. It's different and I love it. PLEASE keep writing and update soon.
callmelaura chapter 24 . 2/7/2010
i like this a lot so far. i can just see Alexandre being some royal vampire and them being together creating some sort of pact with the two races. i'm excited for more! keep it up!
Layla the fiend chapter 24 . 2/5/2010
oh my god yes. Please update!
Layla the fiend chapter 23 . 2/5/2010