Reviews for Lucky for Me
TheCrimsonCritic chapter 12 . 4/20/2009
This is a very unique story.

Is it on hiatus?

You should update sometimes soon... Its really good!
Grim Goodbye chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Whoa, I really want to know what's going on! I can't wait for the next update.
Shaps chapter 12 . 1/18/2009
Oh, I like scary guy. Well, not 'like'... but, am intrigued by. Yes. That works better. I am intrigued by scary guy :-D

And I love how it works for the Lucks - how the powers are passed on and whatnot. How ironic that they were unlucky enough to be born at the moment that they would become the Luckiest (not most fortunate, however) person in the world.

Great chapter, as always. Sorry for not writing this sooner - I was buggered when I read the chapter for the first time so I figured I should wait till all pistons were firing to write my one signed review :-D

Radioactive Jeans chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
Dang!

This chapter was really useful, especially since it had a lot of information about the other Lucks. But man. That Ezra was alive during WWII. I wonder if he died in the war or something.

Or did he cause the war? *dundunDUN* Just kidding, just kidding.

Anyway! Fabulous job on this one. Lewis makes me laugh so hard, I swear. Just repressed, eh? Poor guy, but at the same time, it's sorta funny. Ah, schadenfreude. :D
oh-my-wizard-g0d chapter 12 . 1/14/2009
yay they r finaly together!

greta i really wan to hear nore so update soon!
Radioactive Jeans chapter 11 . 1/8/2009
OMG

HOLEY CHEESE.

Talk about weirdness. And cuteness.

I swear, I got so creeped out when Derek got all the threes, and thirteen of them too. The kiss in the end made me all squeal-y and fangirl-ish. HAHAH.

Good job!
Konstantine11 chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
This story has amazing potential. The thought of luck personified is original, and you include a lot of good details. I truly hope you continue to write this story.

That being said, this story need help. There are typos and gramatical errors. You need more description of the scenes. I really think you should find a beta, because with a little polishing, this story could be good enoguh to publish.
Shaps chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
AW! Lewis is such a sweetheart!

Out of curiosity - how many people have alerted and/or favourited your story?

I still wanna know what Derek's dealio is. Yeah... he was cheating... but how he managed to do it without being caught except when Lewis comes along is a bit suss. It would've taken some kind of skill (or luck) which he lacked as son as Lewis came along. Perhaps that made no sense. Oh well.

Ja Reedus chapter 11 . 1/7/2009
Oh. I'm wondering about Lewis now... Is he jealous or something? Does he see something in Derek no one else can?

Update soon! ]
Shaps chapter 10 . 1/5/2009
Hmm. Derek. Janessa has a knack for attracting attention from the mysterious ones, I would say.

I have no idea what the opposite of luck would be - perhaps Chance? Pssh, no idea. There probably isn't an opposite. Oh, I got one. Cheating! You could be lucky and go with the odds (so I guess Chance is the same as Luck), or you can outright make sure you win or are right or whatever and Cheat.

Hmm. Don't know if that made a lot of sense.

Anyway, I love the story. And, like the annoying kid saying "phone!", I shall now say "update!"

Shaps chapter 9 . 1/5/2009
Oh, another mysterious guy. Is he Lewis' opposite? That'd be so *cool*!

Onwards! (It's my new word, I think.)
Shaps chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
*Gasp.*

He killed his 'rents? Aw, poor Lewis.

Wicked twist, though. Lovin' the story.

And yes, I am a sucker for a well-targeted audience.

However, that means I will now bug the hell out of you to update like there's no tomorrow once I've finished reading what's here already!

Shaps chapter 7 . 1/5/2009
Aww, that was sad. I wanted her to stay for dinner! Though I am surprised as to why he brushed her off... hmm. Onwards!

Shaps chapter 6 . 1/5/2009
He's LUCK? Okay, this time I can't waste precious seconds rambling about Emmett.

Time for chapter 7!

Shaps chapter 4 . 1/5/2009
Oh darn it - I forgot to mention in the last review that Emmett's my favourite. Fanfics do that to you. Plus, everyone seems to write the same Emmett - fun, good sense of humour, protective. Generally a good egg.

Back to the review of the story, however.

I really really really want to know what's goin on with Lucky Boy!

49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »