Reviews for Hell Hounds
RomanticaKH1 chapter 1 . 10/5/2017
I, too, have read this years and years ago and I come back to reread it every couple of years . It's still one of the best werewolf stories I've come across. I wish there was some way to contact you and see if you were still writing on like wattpad or something, because it's a damn shame if not. Hoping that you check out your fanfiction out of nostalgia like I have. FrostedSunkist wattpad
TablesTurn chapter 15 . 12/22/2014
Hey! So I just wanted to leave you something because I actually read this story for the first time back in... I have no idea... maybe 2009? And ever since then maybe once or twice a year I will come back and re-read the whole thing because I absolutely love it. It's now 2014 I'm sure you're aware. So thank you, for giving me something I can enjoy over and over again. :) If you ever wrote anything else on this story you better believe I'd be the first to read it.
I have no idea if you ever even go on here anymore but if you do, again, thanks.
Alaeryel chapter 10 . 10/20/2013
OMG-DAMNDAMNDAMN! These past few chapters have left me riveted and on edge-practically bouncing off the walls! My insides are tied up in knots and I haven't been able to think right! I CANNOT GET ENOUGH OF THIS STORY EITHER!
Alaeryel chapter 3 . 10/19/2013
I want to cry every time I read something about her mother-my heart has shattered for her loss the most! I am gathering that Gabriel is also interested in El as a mate but WHO ACTUALLY had her father talked to about it? This is just so unfair for them to have to deal with and I still think Odolf needs to be beat to a bloody pulp right now for starting something else she shouldn't have to worry about! Your writing is GREAT and the story is PERFECT!
Alaeryel chapter 2 . 10/19/2013
I was really hoping that El would have clocked Odolf in sight of Alex and Michael-HE IS ONE DENSE IDIOT! I LOVE Cassiel's playfulness and he is so easily excited! PERFECTION!
Alaeryel chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
Great start with the story-you recapped BEAUTIFULLY from the first book AND THEN WHAMO BLAMO-you threw Odolf into the picture and I can see ALL HELL BREAKING LOOSE! I wouldn't want to be him when El found him!
IDlovely chapter 15 . 8/29/2013
I like in this story how the main character isn't in the "la la" land of love all the time. There is a balance in the plot and how each character has there strengths and weakness. I applaud on how you brought the theme of family.
DreaminOfLove22 chapter 15 . 8/5/2013
Loved both your wolf stories. Now I can finally go to bed!
indijana chapter 9 . 5/26/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...
FallenArchangel13 chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Once again, a magnificent story, well come together, and thoroughly explained. Reads professionally and kept me engaged and wanting more the whole way through.
belltail chapter 15 . 4/11/2013
It's been 3 years, ya ready yet?
Phayre chapter 15 . 2/11/2013
Someday, I hope to see this on a library bookshelf.
LiveLoveRead95 chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
great story! loved how you made the characters so real. hope there is a continuation :3
Hayley chapter 15 . 12/13/2012
Loved it will there be amthird part?
Cdelancy chapter 15 . 10/9/2012
Simply MARVELOUS Darlin! I want a sequel!
444 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »