Reviews for Hell Hounds
A.K chapter 15 . 6/17/2010
I love this story! It is one of my favorites! I can't wait to see what's next for Elaine, Michael and the Durand family!
APenInHand chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
WHAT! how on earth could Odolf even think that Elaine would mate with him. Ok, i could kind of see it coming but it was still a shock when he said Elaine's name. God, i wanted to punch Odolf.
xEchoxInfernox chapter 15 . 6/9/2010
geez i love this series! im sorry, i didnt have time to review every chapter or even the first story coz i was just to eager to read the next chapter/story 2 do it lol. im a michael/elaine fan but i gotta say gabriel iz definately one of my favorite characters. but then again i have alot of favs lol. u make em 2 love-able! moving on. these are truly awesome stories, they are absolutley a favorite. i really do hope you write a third story, i would love to hear more about them as a couple but also like to see some pairings so the other characters aren't left hanging lol. i also have a couple of questions that could be answered, for instance: how the heck does a human and a wolf mate? coz im pretty sure i read that in the first book somewhere... i could just be confused tho lol. thanku 4 puting this out there 4 us readers, this whole world uve created iz really special, very awesome:). newho ill leave you now... lol byeD
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Love the story hope you update soon
Alexis chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
I love the story hope you update soon
ivy chapter 15 . 6/1/2010
hey

i've read both of your stories and loved them so i'm really rooting for another installment

cheers
luvtinka chapter 1 . 5/10/2010
michael was amazing :)

not to mention all the action and suspence )

really great what you wrote )
tuvtinka chapter 15 . 5/10/2010
super!

luved it
Krowhop chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
For Gregs' eyes... I am positive you ment heterochromatic(heterochromia), not to be confused with heterochromatin. "Spinning around, the growl in my throat died out when I saw Greg's heterochromatic eyes." ...is what it should be. Sorry, I hadn't know what the word meant, so I looked it up, and the one you had was some other weird genetic thing/density of chrome. It was odd. So I figured it out for you! lol. Not meaning to offend at all, just thought you might like to know, without doing the homework part yourself. ;-)
njdance chapter 15 . 4/17/2010
i just wanted to say that i love ur stories and if you decide to i hope you write another soon.
Skela chapter 15 . 3/23/2010
Just read both the first story and this one, loved them both to pieces. :]
Sapphyre Nymph chapter 15 . 3/7/2010
im in love...

this was beautiful..
alamodie chapter 15 . 2/23/2010
Wow, I can't believe the story's over! The ending there was really abrupt, the last few chapters much shorter than previous ones. But anyways, it's been a really great series (that may be worth continuing [eventually]?)! Enjoy the last of your senior year!

~mod
Vaelynne chapter 15 . 2/13/2010
I just thought I'd let you know that I love this story and its prequel. So much in fact that I read them twice. I also seriously hope that it doesn't end here.
doodlz chapter 15 . 2/12/2010
omg I can't wait for the third one! lol please write soon! and michael sounds hot...:-P
448 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »