Reviews for Witch What?
Electric Mouse chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Nawh! this is awesome! :') pretty please write more?
XguardianX chapter 1 . 1/26/2010
Way to start a story ! Upload soon (Freya rocks) !
XxCaptainKoalaxX chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
NICE STORY...HOPE U CAN UPDATE SOON...! :D
Badger In Disguise chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Sorry, i just had over 30 words written that I wrote while reading and they all just dissappeared. I'm sorry,I wrote a lot. Now mty review sucks and i'm too lazy to type it all again.
SansGilding chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
New story! Egsellent! (don't mind that, I'm on a sort of sugar rush right now-those are induced by too much glucose, you know)

Anyway, on to the actual review...

no petty errors as far as I can see, but I wasn't, like, searing my eyes into it, so I could be wrong.

I like the flashback, too. It seems like just last week I was lost in a forest, only to be found by a mysterious stranger...well, okay, maybe that never happened. Or maybe it did. You'll never know (muah-ha-ha-ha-ha-a-a-)

Aiight, way too much glucose.

Ah, and foods, or creative cooking, either way-it sounds like the best class ever, REGARDLESS of what I keep hearing otherwise.

Nice Dane Cook reference, as well;)

The plot sounds excellent and intruiging, and I like the cliffie at the end. I think I know who it is...but maybe I dont. No, wait. I probably don't. Do I?

Whatever, either way, good chapter. Very engaging. I'll be watching for this (I'll stop now because this review is become exceedingly long for no obvious reason other than me on my sugar rush typing away furiously at my board)

Andie :-3
Shake'n'Bake chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
Freya seemed a bit too "perfect" to me. She's too good at everything maybe you could make her less like a super hero. What I mean is that she is great at English, Spanish, and athletic. I don't know, it just seems unreal. Other than that I enjoyed what I read so far. I'll be looking forward to reading more.