Reviews for Story About A Girl
Haru Inuzuka chapter 2 . 11/24/2009
Wow, very interesting! Heehee, let me guess, she meets the boy who owns the room? This fic looks pretty good so far...and I'd like to read more! 3
Lauren Quinn chapter 2 . 3/18/2009
So... took you a while to update this story! Been busy lately? School work perhaps? Any vacations? Heh heh :)!

Anyways. This story definatly has some more colorful language than the first chapter, but I still like it. The discription is good, and the creativity is definatly on full blast. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, however long it might take you to post it!

Lauren
Lauren Quinn chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Hey, you. I'm adding this to story alert... and I know I shouldn't, but I am adding you to author alert. Kay? Well, doesn't matter because I am adding you to those things anyways. :)

Lauren Quinn
musicaddict chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was pretty cool! I hope you come out with the next chapter, because I want to know what happens next! ] So... I liked it, and I thought that it was very interesting!

I think that you should definately make another chapter, and I am looking forward to it! Can't wait!

Musicaddict
perfect.arabesque chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
I really like this story because it isn't so typical happy-go-lucky, it's real. Unlike most stories, when I was reading it, I could see it in my head clearly which was really nice.

PS. I love the word 'whoring'!
Furfaidz chapter 1 . 12/21/2008
the poor girl! she has it so bad! by now it can only get better for her.

i love the story so far. i can visualize it very clearly and that's a big plus. good job.